Chapter 31

"This clown got some nerve!" Angel snapped after she paused.

"Can we just go back to the house. I don't want to be out anymore." Candice said. She had no energy to argue.

"No, this nigga think this is okay. He's destroying you and it's wrong." Angel dragged Candice behind her as she stormed towards Sean.

"Candy?" Sean was surprised to see her. "Angel..."

"You might not wanna say my name because the last thing I feel like is an angel. "You got a lot of damn nerve being out with some bitch and not being a damn man."

The girl he was with frowned at Angel with confusion. "Who are you calling a bitch?"

"The one person I'm not talking to here." Angel glared at her for a second then her eyes were back on Sean.

"Angel..." Candice tugged on her arm. She's known Angel to lose it, but she never witnessed it being like this.

"You've been with her for so long, then get her pregnant and leave her high and dry."

"You have a baby one the way?" The woman asked, folding her arms. "And how long were you with her?" She asked, demanding an answer from Sean.

"Babe, can we talk about that later. We need to get away from them because they're not telling the truth." Sean tried to convince her.

"Really?"

"Not telling the truth?" Angel repeated. "Oh yea. You mean you didn't have her cause that little show at my house at my babies' party? I wished my husband would have kicked ya ass then, but since he didn't, I'll take the initiative of doing that right now." She took off her earrings.

"Angel!" Candice snapped, grabbing her arm with a tight grip. "Let's go."

Angel paused, hearing the tone of Candice's voice. She glared at Sean once more and then narrowed her eyes at him. "You might want to sleep with one eye open." She turned her back to them and began to follow Candice, but she stopped and turned to face them again, but this time her eyes were on the woman. "And Miss thang, you might want to sleep with him if you want to be safe."

Candice felt that Angel was being all talk, so she ignored the comments to Sean and the woman he was with. She just couldn't believe that Sean was moving on from their relationship and not having a care in the world about what he'd done to her.

"I just don't understand why you didn't let me punch him in his face just one time. That shit just ain't right how he's doing you." She complained.

"Just let it go. Let's go." Candice was still pulling her arm.

"So you been with her all this time? Me and you been talkin for almost a year now!" The woman was snapping at Sean.

Candice jerked her head around and glared at him. "What?"

Angel looked between Sean and Candice and then glared at him too with her arms folded in front of her.

"Almost a year?" Candice questioned.

"Yep." The woman nodded her head continuously.

"I have you three years of my life and you're about to give her a year?" Candice stepped closer to Sean.

There was a pause for a moment.

"You dog!" she pushed his head, then slapped him in the face with her other hand.

"Oh girl, let him know." Angel egged Candice on, shaking her head.

"Don't be hitting on him like that, bitch." The woman snapped, stepping up to Candice, but Sean pulled on her.