12/5/15

Missing someone really sucks because all you want is to be with them, to see them, to talk to them. But something is holding you back, something is keeping you from doing so, and it crushes you. All your thoughts lead to them somehow like, "oh they would love this" or "yeah, we did that" and it just sucks because you want to remind them of it, or laugh with them, but you chat because they aren't there to do so. You just really want them to be around, but you can't have that. You want to talk to them. To see that beautiful smile. To make them laugh. To make memories. You just want to be around them, because all in all they make you laugh. They make you happy. And you just want to be there. Missing someone sucks.

You just simply cannot wait for the overjoyed feeling when you finally get to see them again, when you finally get to have them. You can't wait for that high point. Time drags on while you wait, everyday feeling more like a century. You cant wait to hug them, to tell them how much you missed them. The happiness of getting back what you lost. The elated feeling.

But for now, you're stuck trying to keep yourself busy, trying hard not to think about how much you miss them. Trying to smile, trying so hard. Even if it's just for a few days. You have to try not to think about it. You have to try. But there's a nagging feeling in the back of your mind telling you how much you need them. How much you want them with you. You try to hold it in, but it's pounding away at your mind. Don't think about it. You try to tell yourself. It'll be okay. Do something else.

So here I am. So far it's not working, but I swear I'm trying. I love you guys. Night.

Love,
Anna