Megan

Megan,

  Thank you for being my best friend. For the past 7 years, you have constantly been by my side, whether you're making me laugh, chasing the hotties, binging Netflix, calling Taco Bell, singing karaoke, or blaring Twenty One Pilots, you have made so many memories with me that I am so thankful for.

   I am just so, so, so glad that you haven't left me yet, even if I pushed you to the side when I started dating. Only the most loyal of people would stay by me even when I started to ignore you. I'm so sorry that I even did that, and that's one thing I wish I could change. But I promise, I learned my lesson, to keep your friends close, even when you're dating someone. Because look who's genuinely here for me, and look who uses me when it's convenient. (lmao sorry not sorry for throwing shade)

   Megan, I love you so much. You are not only loyal, you are strong, caring, sweet, and genuine. You have showed me that there are some people that will always be there for you, in your best and worst of times, and love you unconditionally. You showed me that even if we are 1,000 miles apart, we will still be best friends. You showed me how to be a better person. I swear, I'm never leaving you for anyone.

   Most importantly, you showed me that you will always be there for me, and when life gets really, really bad, you aren't going anywhere. You were my only friend that actually talked to me after..well after everything happened. I can not possibly thank you enough. And when I tell you that you saved my life, I mean it genuinely. Thank you so much.

   I love you, best friend. Always.

   Love,
   Dylan.