Drunk on Love

Warnings: Language, shitty title. Angry/jealous reader

You sipped your drink as the loud music blared in the background. Some stupid club song or another. You had opted for a soda, not really wanting to get drunk tonight.

You didn't really like bars that much. Drunk guys everywhere, pounding music, funky wall stains. It was all a bit disgusting. Not to mention all the drunk dudes singing karaoke.

Dean sat next to you, chugging his beer. Sam was on the other side of you, sipping his beer a bit more cautiously. Cas was away with some angelic duties. And Gabriel... where was Gabriel?

Your eyes scanned the bar for a few seconds before you found the angel. He was flirting with some blonde vixen with the biggest (and most fake) pair of breasts you'd ever seen.

Dean noticed who you were looking at. "I don't know why you brought that asshat along."

You sighed and stirred your drink with the little plastic straw that came with it. "I thought that you three could... I dunno. Bond? I didn't mean for tits-magee over there to interfere."

Great. They were laughing. No doubt that every drink that girl had tonight was bought from some drunk guy. Now the archangel was wrapped around her little finger.

"Hi there! You don't know my name and I don't know yours, but I'm drunk and I have big boobs. Wanna have sex? Don't worry, you'll never see me again after this!" You said sarcastically in a high pitched voice.

"Y/N, are you... jealous?" Sam asked.

You scoffed but your face went bright red. "As if."

"Why don't you tell him?" Dean asked you.

"Why don't you shut your mouth Winchester?" You snapped. Noticing the shocked look on his face you apologized. "Sorry. I didn't mean to lash out at you like that. No, I don't have feelings for Gabe. He's one of the most powerful douchebags in the universe. I'm... I'm me."

You glanced over at Gabriel and the girl again. It seemed like they were having a great time.

"I need some fresh air." You said as you bolted out of the bar without another word.

The night are was cool against your skin. Only a few cars drove by as it was quite late. You headed into an alley way to clear your thoughts.

Feelings of anger rose inside you, causing a sick feeling I your stomach. You were angry at the girl, angry at Gabriel, but mostly angry at yourself.

"GAH!" You screamed and decided to vent your frustrations on at a metal garbage can. Kicking it repeatedly, even after it fell over.

"Woah there, what did that garbage can ever do to you?" The familiar voice asked.

"What do you want Gabriel?" You asked, picking the bin back up.

"You walk into an alley way, behind a bar, in the middle of the night and expect me not to get concerned?" Gabriel asked.

"I thought you were busy flirting with tits-magee." You said, refusing to make eye contact with the angel.

"Who? Oh you mean that girl who was flirting with me?" Gabe laughed. "No, she's not my type. Besides, I have my eye on someone else."

You hesitated for a moment before asking "Who?"

Gabriel smiled and looked into your eyes. "You."

Your face turned red and your mind just went blank. The only thing you could say was a few 'um's before asking "Sam and Dean told you, didn't they?"

Gabe laughed. "They may have let it slip. Now c'mon, it's getting cold. Let's go back inside. Maybe some karaoke?"

"Fine. But you go first. I wanna upstage you." You smiled.

He laughed and draped his arm around your shoulder. The two of you headed inside. All of a sudden, the bar didn't seem that crappy.