May The Force Be With You

"Woosh, woosh. Pew pew pew!" You ran around the bunker making laser and lightsaber noises. "Guyyys, come on. We don't have a hunt to go on and I'm bored."

"So?" Dean asked.

"So, let's have a Star Wars marathon! I've downloaded the latest film and I wanna watch it with you!" You whined.

"Y/N does have a point Dean. It is rather boring today." Cas said, backing you up.

Sam put down his book. "I'm in."

"Great!" You grinned. "I'll just call Gabe and-"

"Really? You have to invite him?" Dean groaned. "He'll probably end up putting us in the movie."

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." You said, lowering your voice. "Besides, how awesome would that be?"

Dean looked over at Sam then at you, who was giving puppy dog eyes to rival Sam's. "Fine. I'll get some beer."

"Did I hear movie marathon?" You spun around to find your favorite archangel standing behind you.

"Gabriel!" You jumped into his arms and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I've already got some popcorn, The Phantom Menace-"

"Evil!" You cried, slapping the DVD out of your boyfriend's hand. "We are watching the classics mister!"

Gabriel chuckled. "Have it your way!"

You walked into the living room to find that it had been replaced with a movie theater. You squealed with delight and hugged Gabriel again. You took your seats as the movie started to play on the big screen.

"Where's the Klingons?" Dean shouted.

"That's Star Trek, Dean." You replied.

"What about the portal thing?"

You got out some popcorn and threw a kernel at him. "That's Star Gate you idiot."

Dean chuckled. "It is far too easy to piss you off."

"Shut up, it's starting!" Gabriel said.

"A long time time ago in a galaxy far, far away..."  

-_-_-_-_-

The marathon had ended, the end credits for episode VII rolling down the screen. Dean was passed out with half a bucket of popcorn in his hair, Cas was studying each name that appeared on the screen and Sam was getting up to leave.

He promptly fell over. "I think my legs are asleep..." He muttered, stumbling out of the room.

You giggled and threw another piece of popcorn into Dean's open mouth. "That was awesome."

"It was, wasn't it?" Gabriel said.

You pulled him close and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you." Gabriel smiled.

"I know."