Switcheroo

A/N: female!reader

Witches sucked. They were vicious, unpredictable and had a spell for everything.

After countless hours of begging and pestering, the Winchesters had finally let you go on a hunt alone.

"If I get hurt, I'll just pray to Gabriel." You told them.

Dean snorted. "Really? If you so much as sneeze, he pops up."

"That's not true." You argued. "I'm sure that Gabriel's got more important things to do."

"More important than what?" Gabriel popped up behind you.

Dean looked at you. "You see what I mean?"

You rolled your eyes. "Alright, so I'll head out now, gank the witch and be back in time for dinner. Gabe, you wanna tag along?"

"Sure!" He said cheerfully.

"Let's take a car though, I want to get food on the way over." You said.

Gabe smiled and started walking to the garage. Once he was out of the room, Sam and Dean started making smooching noises, mocking you. You sighed, gave them the finger and followed Gabriel.

"Have fun you two!" Dean laughed.

-_-_-_-_-

Both of you got into the light green convertible. The ride was fairly quiet apart from the radio and Gabriel occasionally cracking jokes. You stopped of at a fast food place and grabbed your favourite drink and food. An hour later, you'd arrived at an abandoned warehouse.

"She's in here. All we gotta do is find her, light this and ding dong, the witch is dead." You grinned, picking up the witch-killing Molotov-cocktail. 

The two of you headed inside. The place smelt horrible. Of course, the witch had been killing (and sometimes eating) locals in this place for a few weeks.

A noise in the basement attracted your attention. You signalled for the angel to follow you. As you crept down the stairs, you noticed an old woman in the corner of the room. She knelt over a bowl before turning to you.

"Hunters? Aw, aren't you two cute. But I've been waiting for you!" The witch said with and evil grin on her face before dropping a match into a bowl.

Immediately you felt dizzy. You stumbled and tried to grab onto anything to hold yourself up. Gabe only looked a little dazed, but still affected by whatever spell the witch had cast.

"Gabe... light the... the thing. I'm just gonna... pray for backup..." You muttered, trying to stay conscious.

Gabe stumbled over to you and grabbed the glass bottle. With a snap of his fingers, he light the bottle before throwing it at the witch. The last thing you saw before passing out was the old woman engulfed in flames.

-_-_-_-_-

Your head hurt, you must have hit it when you'd fallen over. Your vision was a bit blurry.

Funny. You didn't remember falling asleep in that spot. You were too close to the wall. You looked around and you froze when you noticed the smashed mirror.

Gabriel's eyes stared back at you. Your mouth fell open. So did his. You moved your hand. Gabe's hand moved as well. You turned you head and noticed your own unconscious body lying on the floor.