"Supernatural"

A.N: This will be very short. Sorry.

"Gabe, where are we going?" You asked your boyfriend. He'd decided to take you out for your one-year anniversary. Unfortunately, he chose the location and wouldn't tell you what it was.

"Aw, cm'on! If I told you, it would ruin the surprise." Gabriel laughed.

"Restaurant?" You guessed.

"Nope." Gabe replied.

"Movie?"

"Nope."

"Bar?"

"Wrong again!" He snapped his fingers, teleporting the two of you outside of a building. Families walked inside and a few students stood by the doors.

"A high-school?" You asked.

Gabriel grabbed your arm and pulled you inside. "Hurry up, we'll miss the show!"

"What show? What are we watching?" You asked. Gabriel didn't answer.

The two of you sat down in the middle of the school's auditorium. Parents chatted with each other. The light's slowly faded and the room went silent.

A young girl walked onstage. She was wearing a brown wig and a green flannel shirt. She looked nervous, and started to ramble on about the show. When the music started, she looked startled. "Anyways, enjoy the show!" She smiled as she ran offstage.

You looked down at the program some student had handed to you. The text read: "Supernatural; The Musical."

"Oh no." You muttered. You glanced over at Gabriel, who was suppressing a laugh.

Stagehands rolled scenery onto the stage. Actors walked on and prepared to start.

"John and Mary, husband and wife..."