Revival

Part 2 of "Alive"

"You're dead." Dean glared at the archangel.

"Well, so was Y/N until today." Gabriel gestured to you.

"Can someone tell me who he is?" You asked.

"You abandoned us." Sam growled.

"No, I stood up to the Devil and I sacrificed myself for you. By the way, who gave you the instructions on the key to Lucifer's cage? Oh yeah, I did." Gabriel spat.

"Guys? Is someone going to explain-"

"Why didn't you return to help? We needed you!" Castiel interrupted you.

"If I returned, Lucifer would have killed me for real, then Raphael, then you, then the leviathans, then Naomi, then Abaddon, then Metatron. Need I continue? So I've been hiding. Big whoop. Not like you cared." Gabriel said, glaring at the Winchesters.

"HEY!" Everyone went quiet and turned to look at you. "If all of you could stop bickering for a minute and explain to me what's going on, that would be great!" Everyone sat back down. "You. Start." You pointed at the stranger.

"Hi there, I'm Gabriel the archangel, aka The Trickster, aka Loki, aka The Dude Who Rescued You From Hell." Gabriel winked. "I enjoy long walks on the beach-"

"Oh yeah, Gabriel. Sam and Dean mentioned you a couple times." You said.

"All good things I hope?" Gabriel grinned.

"Well, they told me that you posed as a trickster for a while, killed Dean a hundred times and trapped them in a TV land. Want me to continue?" You asked.

"So I haven't been the greatest guy in the universe. But as someone who just saved you from Hell, I deserve a little respect." Gabriel demanded.

"Okay, so I'm alive and not in Hell. Thank you. But why'd you rescue me anyway?" You asked.

He merely chuckled and winked. "That's classified, sweetheart."

You sighed. "Well in that case, you can go now. You came, you saw, you were a complete dickbag. We have some work to do." You said as you pulled out your laptop.

"Aw, come on. I saved your life! Can't I at least stay for a little bit?" Gabriel whined.

You ignored him. "Alright Sam, what's new?"

"Local small shop owner's business suddenly goes viral. It was failing for the past couple years, and all of a sudden, he's got chains popping up all over the state." Sam said.

You pulled up the article. "Gotcha. Also, 'At local school talent show, 16 year old Trixie Decker is picked up by big time talent scouts.' Sounds like someone wanted to make the big leagues." You said, showing the brothers the article. "Same town, two weeks later."

"So a crossroads demon?" Dean asked.

"Looks like it. I'll take care of it." You shrugged.

The brothers looked at each other before turning to you. "You sure you can handle it?" Dean asked.

"Come on, she's fine! Just needs to get back in the game." Gabriel argued.

"Come on guys, just let me handle this one case. It's just a crossroads demon. A simple fake deal and a knife will do the trick." You pleaded.

The boys looked at each other again. "Y/N is perfectly healthy." Cas stated.

"Fine. But you don't take Baby, you check in every couple of hours and don't you dare get hurt." Dean frowned.