Just Dance

Based on an anon's request

"Sam? Dean?" You poked your head out of your room. Your voice bounced off of the empty halls of the bunker.

You walked to the kitchen and noticed a small pink sticky note stuck to the fridge.

On a hunt, b back l8r.
-Sam

'Finally.' You thought. 'Some alone time.'

You opened the fridge to make some cereal. You noticed another note.

P.S, we're out of milk.
-Dean

You sighed and reached into the cupboard to retrieve your emergency stash of poptarts.

You sat at the table, eating breakfast, alone with your thoughts. It was quiet. Too quiet.

You had an idea. You grabbed your phone and ran to the control room. After a bit of fiddling, you managed to hook it up with the speaker system.

The music came through, blasting through every room in the old Men Of Letters bunker.

You nodded your head and tapped your foot to the rhythm.

It was too hard to resist. You started dancing. Nothing professional, just having fun.

You sang along to the lyrics and ran around the bunker. At some point you grabbed a broom and used it as a guitar, Mrs Doubtfire style.

"Bravo! Encore!" Someone shouted.

You dropped the broom and your face went red. "Gabriel, what are you doing here?" He'd seen you. He saw you prancing around, still in your pyjamas.

The archangel shrugged. "Heard things one and two left you here so I decided to keep you company. Didn't know you were putting on a show!"

You calmly walked over to your phone and pressed pause.

"I've never seen you pull moves like that before." Gabriel said.

"I don't dance." You stated quickly.

"Then what was that?"

"I can't dance. I'm horrible at it."

He scoffed. "Liar. You were amazing. Why'd you stop?"

"Because you're here! I can't dance in front of people." You groaned.

"In case you haven't noticed sweetheart, I'm not people." He walked over to your phone. "Besides. Why dance in front of me when you can dance with me?" Before you could stop him, he pressed play.

He swung his hips around and did the most ludicrous moves you've ever seen. "You gonna join or what?" Gabriel grinned, his golden hair flying all over the place.

There was no point fighting him. You walked over and started copying him. "Hey! Get your own moves!" He complained.

The two of you danced and danced. The song came to an end and you collapsed on a chair, exhausted. The song changed from an upbeat one to a slow song.

You frowned. "This song isn't on my playlist."

Gabriel walked over to you. His normal clothes had been replaced with a tuxedo complete with a bow tie. He bowed and held his hand out to you. "May I have this dance?"

You took it. "You may." He held your hand and wrapped the other arm around your waist. Together you swayed in time with the music.

"You smooth son of a bitch." You giggled.

Gabe smiled. "It's called being romantic."

You snorted. "It's still in my pyjamas."

He snapped his fingers. You were now wearing a fancy dress, makeup and jewellery. "Better?"

He dipped you. "Shut up and kiss me." You grinned.

He did. His lips tasted of sugar. You ran your fingers through Gabriel's hair. After a minute or so, you pulled away for air.

He smiled. His expression changed quickly to a look of surprise as he lost his balance and fell to the floor, dragging you down with him. You fell on top of him, unable to stop laughing.

"Real classy Gabe." You said, pulling yourself up.

He winked. "I try Sugar. For you only."