Buy One Get One Free

Part 2 of "Two for the Price of One"

You woke up the next day to find your blankets had been pushed away from your body.

"Gabriel?" You murmured.

"Still here, sugarplum." His voice assured you. You looked beside you, slightly disappointed he wasn't physically there.

You got up and stretched, feeling an odd weight on your back. You reached over your shoulder and touched something soft. You grabbed on to whatever it was and pulled. It hurt.

"Hey, watch the wings!" Gabriel gasped

"Wings? What wings, I don't have-" You stopped short when you looked into the mirror.

Six wings, three on each side, grew out of your back. Large and golden, they were eye-catching, and to put it simply, divine. You tried to move the top left one and succeeded, but knocked a glass of water from your nightstand to the floor. It hit the wood and smashed.

"Those wings."

Your brothers came rushing in quicker than you could say "interrupting moose"

"Y/N, are you okay?" Dean asked.

Sam brushed a strand of hair away from his face. "We heard something break."

You gave a small smile to assure them you hadn't been harmed. "I'm fine. My- I mean Gabriel's wing just knocked a glass over."

Sam squinted and looked behind you. "Wing?"

"Yeah wing, don't you see them? Six of them? Come on, they're glowing for crying out loud!" You exclaimed.

Dean chuckled. "I think Gabriel possessing you has turned you nuts."

There was a swooping noise, followed by a gruff voice. "Humans cannot see an angel's wings." Castiel explained. He took one of the slightly smaller ones in his hands and inspected it. The scene must have looked a little weird for your brothers, and they awkwardly backed out. "They're healing nicely." Cas said.

Your eyes flashed gold like Gabriel's grace as the archangel took over. "What can I say, it's a special vessel. Now sugar, how's about we have some fun?" He asked you.

"Oh hell yeah!"

-_-_-_-_-

Sam was eating a bowl of cereal when the music started playing. He looked up and noticed, he wasn't in the kitchen anymore. He was sitting in a chair on stage, sans cereal unfortunately.

Dean sat at the right of him, Castiel to his left. Dean was dressed in a t-shirt and booty-shorts. Sam raised an eyebrow to his brother.

"What?" Dean asked. "I was just washing Baby when-"

"Aaaaand now your hosts;" A voice with no body called. "Y/N and Gabrielllll!"

You walked onto the stage, wearing a perfectly fitted tux with a glittering gold tie before taking your place at a desk facing the men. "Thank you, thank you." You called to an applauding audience that wasn't there. "Stop, please, thank you."