Fun Size

Your head hurt. You rubbed your forehead and moved your hand away. Luckily, n blood. You blinked and looked around the room. You were in an old house. The paint on the walls was faded and peeling, most of the windows were broken.

The last thing you remembered was splitting up with Gabriel. He'd check out the basement and you'd search upstairs. The two of you were hunting a witch. Five locals had disappeared in one month and you were pretty sure this was her hideout. You'd found the witch and was just about to kill her when she grabbed a glowing hexbag and you passed out.

You had to find Gabriel. You started to run but tripped. Your clothes swamped you, your jacket sleeves hung loosely over your hands and you'd stepped right out of your tightly laced sneakers. The room was bigger too.  The chest of drawers you'd towered over just a few minutes ago was now tall enough that if you stood on your tiptoes you could peek over it.

When you looked in the massive full length mirror it hit you: the room wasn't bigger. You were smaller. You screamed, a much more high pitched scream than usual.

A familiar little boy came running in. "Stay calm," He told you. "There's a witch here but she's dead now. You're gonna be okay. We'll find your family." He looked you over and his amber eyes widened. "Y/N?"

You nodded and whispered "Gabriel? What the hell is going on?"

Gabriel shrugged, his hands no longer visible under the sleeves that hung around his knees. "I think it was a reverse ageing spell."

"You think?!" You yelled. It was hard to sound intimidating when you're six years old.

He giggled. "You are just adorable."

You rolled your eyes, picked up your shoes and carefully made your way out of the house, Gabriel following closely behind you. "I'll text Dean to pick us up." You rolled your sleeves up and pulled out your phone.

You: Dean, u there?

Dean: Yeah, wassup?

You: We finished the hunt but there may be a problem. Pick us up?

Dean: ...

Dean: Be there soon.

"So? Your knights in shining plaid coming?" Gabriel asked.

You rolled your eyes. "The sooner we find a reversal spell the better. I am NOT going through puberty twice." You said. "Can't you just zap yourself back to normal?" You asked.

"No, most witch spells can only be reversed with another spell. Besides, my angel mojo is being suppressed by the spell." Gabe replied.

"That's just great." You sighed. 

A few minutes later you heard the familiar rumble of the impala's engine. The black car pulled up in front of the house and the Winchester brothers got out. They looked down at you two with a confused look on their faces.

"Great. As if Samsquatch wasn't tall enough." Gabriel whined.

"Y/N?" Sam asked staring at you.

"Gabriel?" Dean laughed before the miniature archangel sent a flying kick to his shin. "You little brat!" He yelled, clutching his leg. He reached an arm out to catch Gabriel, who simply shuffled just beyond his reach. You couldn't help but giggle at the scene.

"Y/N, what happened?" Sam asked.

"The witch we were hunting cast a spell on us and now we're kids." You explained. "Gabriel, you killed her, right? What happened to the hexbag?" You asked your friend.