A Holly, Jolly Trio

Pairing: Benny Lafitte x reader x Gabriel (Gabriel x reader, Benny x reader, Gabriel x Benny, join me in rare pair hell)

A/N: To all those who don't follow my tumblr, allow me to give a short announcement. Gabriel x Benny (or Gabenny or "gummy bear" as I like to call it) is a just for fun ship of mine and I thought it would be fun to write a oneshot with them in it. This is my first time writing a polyamorous fic, but I hope it works and I hope you enjoy!

Warnings: Christmas themed. Just putting that out there in case you don't celebrate Christmas or if you're reading this in June. So merry Christmas or happy holidays or happy random day of the week!

Words: 1300+

You had an odd relationship. Not odd in the sense that you had two boyfriends, rather than one, but odd in the sense that one of your boyfriends was a vampire and the other an archangel. But you wouldn't have it any other way. You loved Benny, you loved Gabriel. They loved each other, and they loved you. There was a lot of love in the home you shared, although there was also a lot of sass to go with it.

This year would be the first Christmas the three of you had spent together, and it was going to be perfect.

"Benny's back!" You cried with glee, leaping from the sofa.

"Took him long enough," Gabriel said. "How hard is it to find a tree in the forest?"

You stood and walked to the door of your cottage. It was difficult to call your home a cottage, seeing as it was so big. It had three floors, an outdoor pool, and a garden, all courtesy of Gabriel. It was in the middle of the woods, secluded from people and warded against evil. The home was perfect for an archangel, a vampire, and a human.

A small gust of wind blew in some snow as you opened the door for Benny. The snow covered vampire had a rope in his hands, slung over his shoulder. Tied to the end was a tall pine tree.

"Sorry I made ya wait," Benny apologized. "Had to find the perfect one. Only the best for my favourite people."

You watched as he dragged the tree in like it weighed nothing. "It's alright. Thanks again, bear."

"Anytime." Benny replied, planting a kiss on your forehead, his beard tickling your skin.

"Hey! I want a kiss!" Gabriel piped up.

Benny dropped the rope and strolled over to where the angel was sitting. He cupped his hands around Gabriel's cheeks and kissed the caramel haired man.

"GAH!" Gabriel yelled when Lafitte pulled away. "Cold hands! Cold hands!"

Benny laughed and you joined in as Gabriel pouted.

"Set it up for me an' I'll get myself warmed up." Benny chuckled.

Gabriel sat up and with a snap of his fingers the tree stood in the middle of the living room, green branches spreading wide, a pine scent wafting through the air. It was the perfect tree.

As your vampiric boyfriend took off and put away his winter gear, you searched through a closet in the hallway. You pulled down a couple boxes filled with lights and ornaments and set them aside for later.

"You two do know I can just decorate the tree like-" Gabriel snapped his fingers as a demonstration.

"Yes, but it's more fun this way." You replied. "And if you help out, I'll let you have some of the candy canes I bought."

Gabriel's amber eyes lit up. "Deal."

"We decoratin' now?" Benny asked, his coat now hanging on a hook. He wore a plain grey shirt that hugged his muscular form, a sight both you and Gabriel could appreciate.