Shorty Squad

Words: 1100+

Characters (no romantic pairings): Y/N, Chuck, Gabriel, Sam, Dean

Short stuff. Pipsqueak. Fun size. For some reason you'd be called anything but your own name.

You weren't that short. Okay, maybe a little under average height, but the Winchesters where giants! Especially Sam.

Living with them was a nightmare. They walked more quickly, used higher shelves, and wouldn't let you hear the end of it.

"What's the weather like down there?" Dean chortled.

You kicked him in the shin. "Mind your own business."

"Woah there, espresso!"

"Espresso?" You asked.

"Yeah, small and bitter." Dean said, right before getting another kick in the leg.

You glared at the eldest brother. "Shut up. It's not my fault I'm not vertically enhanced."

Dean shrugged and carried on his way, limping slightly.

None of this was new.

Sam, on the other hand, tried his best to avoid the topic about your height. Usually.

Drunk Sam was a completely different situation. You hated drunk Sam.

But a few celebratory beers in the bunker after a successful case, he wasn't holding back.

"You're so- hic- so tiny!" Sam giggled, using you as an armrest.

"Get off." You growled, pushing his arm away.

He laughed and stumbled into a wall. "You're like a doll," Sam slurred. "And this is your dollhouse!" He made a large sweeping motion with his arms, gesturing to the bunker.

"I'm not that small." You spat.

"Look at your tiny hands!"

"I'll strangle you with these tiny hands, how about that?" You asked bitterly.

"But, Y/N, it's true! Tiny hands, tiny legs, tiny tiny tiny." Sam rambled.

You gritted your teeth. "Stop. Saying. Tiny."

"Nooope!"

You took a deep breath. Fighting with your friend your drunk belittling you wasn't worth it. You just turned on your heel and went to bed.

-_-_-_-_-

"Where are you going?" Sam asked.

You were hoping to walk out unnoticed. Your hand moved away from the doorknob and you turned to face the Winchester. "Out."

Sam rolled his eyes. "Out where?"

"They're meeting up with the Shorty Squad." Dean laughed.

You glared at him. "Need I remind you that the "shorty squad" includes an archangel and, oh yeah, God himself?"

Dean huffed. "They're still short, God looks like a breeze could blow and he'd fall over."

"I'll tell him you said that."

"No, wait-"

"Adios!" You said, opening the door and striding out.

-_-_-_-_-

"And that's the story of the first bridal shower." Gabriel said, concluding his story about his visit to the Virgin Mary.