Doctor Sexy

Request by: Anonymous

Actor AU

AN: Gabriel's character's name is Sam (after Rich's character in 3 Blind saints) Loki, and the reader's  character's name is Charlie (random gender neutral name) Eros. All character scenes are in italics

Words: 1400+

"Kali-"

"I'm leaving, and there's nothing you can do to stop me." The woman said, pulling the suitcase behind her.

The golden-eyed man grabbed her wrist. "But- but I love you!"

Kali shook her head. "You should have said that before your work got more important than me. Before I found-"

"Dr. Baldur doesn't love you the way I do."

"You're right," Kali noted. "He loves me more." She pulled away and kept walking, leaving her ex-boyfriend behind. Leaving her past behind.

"And cut!" The director, Chuck shouted. "Great work, Gabriel."

Gabriel gave a dramatic bow to the crew members.

"That's a wrap, you guys can head to your trailers." Chuck continued. "Gabriel, can you hang back a sec?"

The actor nodded and walked over as everyone started to pack up. "What's up?"

Chuck pushes his glasses further up his nose. "You've read the drafts for next season, right?"

"Yeah," Gabe responded. "New character, right?"

The director nodded. "We found our Doctor Eros."

"Cupid? Really?" Gabriel laughed. "These names are getting cheesier."

"Well, Kali didn't work out with Loki and we think a fresh face might help. Some will they won't they, a scare or two..." Chuck explained.

"A happy ending?" Gabe asked.

Chuck Shurley shrugged. "Maybe."

"When will I meet this Eros?"

"I'll give you a call when the first script reading comes around."

"Awww, but Dad!" Gabriel whined, using the nickname he'd adopted for Chuck.

"You'll meet Y/N in due time." Chuck sighed. He went off to see to his other duties.

Gabriel raised an eyebrow. "Y/N, huh?"

-_-_-_-_-

You fidgeted in your seat, looking nervously around the big table. You couldn't believe you'd actually made it on to the cast of your favourite medical drama: Heaven's Hospital. So it was a bit cheesy, but the show knew this and went along with it. Each doctor was named after a deity of sorts, the nurses after demigods, etc.

Some writers and other actors sat around you, the director at the head. He caught your gaze and smiled reassuringly. You belonged.

"Waiting on Gabriel, as usual." The man beside you grumbled. "Hey, you're the new kid! I'm Garth." He grinned and offered a hand.

You shook it. "Garth Fitzgerald the fourth, I know. Didn't think I'd ever meet you like this."

"Aww, I have a fan!" Garth cooed. He wrapped his arms around you.