It's Complicated

Based on anonymous requests for Gabriel vs Sam

"WHAT THE HELL?" Sam's yell rang through the bunker, causing you to wake up from your nap.

You got out of bed and rushed to his room. "Sam? You okay?" You ran in and almost fell over laughing.

Dean came running in. "Hey there Moose!" He grinned.

This time the nickname made a lot more sense. Sticking out of Sam's head was a pair of moose antlers.

"It's not funny!" He insisted.

Dean chuckled. "Nah man, it's hilarious." Still laughing, he went to fetch his phone, uttering "Gotta get me a picture of this!"

"Don't you dare!" Sam yelled after his brother. He tried to run after Dean but his head got stuck in the door-frame. He sighed, backed up and went out sideways.

-_-_-_-_-

"Dean, stop it."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Sam was in the library with his nose in a book, looking for a cause, and more importantly, a cure. His new antlers were constantly knocking things over or getting stuck on stuff.

Dean would occasionally walk by and hang something on his brother's head, decorating him. A key-chain here, a tie there, hell even a baseball cap. Sam plucked all of them off and threw them back.

"Sam, what in my father's name is on your head?" Castiel's voice made you jump when he appeared suddenly in the library.

Sam smiled weakly. "Hey Cas. Any idea what could have done this?"

The angel nodded. "Yes but you won't be pleased with the answer. It was-"

"-Me!" Sam spun around to find the owner of the voice. Gabriel ducked under the antlers. "What took you guys do long?"

Sam glared at the archangel. "What the hell did you do this for?!"

Gabriel shrugged. "Just a prank. It was funny, wasn't it?" Gabe asked you.

"It was kinda funny." You admitted. "But can you turn him back? Please?"

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "Fine." He said, snapping his fingers.

The antlers on Sam's head disappeared. He patted his hair, making sure they were gone.

Gabriel grinned at you. "Call if you need me." He disappeared.

-_-_-_-_-

"Hey Y/N, want an Oreo?" Sam asked. He walked up to where you were sitting in the library.

You put your book down, took the cookie that Sam handed to you and took a bite. "That's Sam.

He smiled and sat down next to you. He reached for an Oreo but was interrupted when someone grabbed the entire container away.

"Thanks Samsquatch!" Gabriel grinned. We waltzed into the kitchen. You heard a "What the shit?!" Before he ran back out, wiping his tongue. "Wuff the hell did ju do to theeth things?"

Sam burst out laughing. "That's for the antlers."

"Sam. What did you do?" You asked.

"I replaced the icing with mayonnaise. Yours was a normal one." He replied.

Gabriel glared at the youngest Winchester and raised his hand, about to snap his fingers. "Hey, no!" You yelled. "No no more fighting and no more pranks. Kapiche?" You asked, narrowing your gaze.

Even Gabriel looked shocked at your outburst. They both muttered "Yes." before walking away in opposite directions. You sighed, sat back down and resumed reading your book.

-_-_-_-_-

"Hey Y/N. You bored?" Gabriel asked you the next day.

You put down the files you'd been examining for the past two hours. "Extremely."

"Good. Because I want to show you something." Gabriel snapped his fingers. In an instant the quiet bunker was replaced by the joyful screams of children and the ringing of carnival games.

"Disney Land?" You asked excitedly.

"Disney Land, Paris. Perks of being an archangel." Gabe grinned, running his fingers through his shining hair. "Let's go get something to eat!"

-_-_-_-_-

Four days after the antler incident, three days after the Oreo incident and two days after your outing with Gabriel, you were back in the bunker, doing nothing in particular. You rummaged through your closet, looking for your favourite coat.

You decided to ask the brothers where it was. They seemed to always lose your stuff. You asked Dean (after yanking his AC/DC blaring headphones off) but he simply shrugged and told you to ask Sam.

"Sam? Have you seen my...oh." You froze. Sam stood in his room wearing nothing but a pair of boxers.

"Oh hey Y/N" He said casually. "I decided to put my clothes on to wash."

"All of them?" You squeaked.

Sam stretched, his muscles rippling. "Yeah, why not. Save some time."

"I uh, I have to go!" You stuttered before stumbling out of the room.

-_-_-_-_-

"Guys, have you noticed Sam and Gabriel acting weird lately?" You asked Dean and Castiel. "Gabe more than usual."

"There is a simple explanation for that." The angel remarked.

"Ditto." Dean said. "You first Cas."

"Well, many species will preform mating displays in order to-"

You spat out your drink. "Mating displays?!"

"Sam told me he liked you." Dean said.

"As Gabriel did to me." Cas commented.

"Sam and Gabriel...both like me?" You asked. You couldn't believe it, though it did explain the strange behaviour. You weren't sure how to react. "I'm not sure what to tell them."

-_-_-_-_-

"So. These two spilled the beans?" Gabriel asked.

You nodded. "So, which one of us do you like?" Sam asked.

You walked over to Gabriel. A Large smile formed on his face. "Gabe, you're funny, kind and adorable, but I...see you as a friend." The archangels smile faded.

You walked over to Sam, who was wearing a smug look on his face. "Sam," You continued. "You're sweet, smart and handsome, but you're like a brother to me."

You walked away and faced the both of them. The tension was so thick, you could cut it with an angel blade. "Both of you, please don't be angry at me. Truth be told, I'm already taken."

The two of them smiled. "Of course Sugar, we understand." Gabriel said.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Sam asked.

You opened your mouth to reply but got interrupted by a knock at the bunker door. "Speak of the devil, my date's here."

The door opened and a familiar red head stood in the door. "Wassup bitches?"