Trickster Times Two

Part 3 of "The French Mispeight"

Words: 1300+

A/N: So this is my first and probably last time writing for actors, so I hope it's okay.

"Oh. My. God." The actor who played God managed to stutter out. "RICH?!"

Richard looked between Gabriel and Rob. "Hey, don't look at me! I didn't do this!"

"We're in so much trouble..." You muttered, covering your face with your hands.

"Fellas-" Gabriel tried to add in.

"How else do you explain the doppelganger?!" Rob cried.

"Fellas!" Gabriel repeated, louder this time.

"You think I'm not freaking out?" Asked Speight, who was very clearly freaking out. "Because I'm freaking out!"

"Fel- forget it." Gabriel sighed. He snapped his fingers and the argument went silent. The two actors in front of you shared muted yells before they realised that no sound was coming out.

"Gabriel, what did you do?!" You asked.

"Took their voices away for two seconds, relax. It's not permanent." The archangel assured. He faced the TV stars. "Now, I'll give them back if you promise not to start screaming again. Capiche?"

Rob and Rich shared a glance then nodded. Gabriel snapped his fingers again.

Richard massaged his throat, making sure no lasting damage had been done. "We shouldn't talk here."

"Good idea," You agreed. "Maybe your hotel room?" You felt so embarrassed to be asking that, but desperate times called for desperate measures.

"217," Rob said. "We were going to the bar but-"

With a snap, you all stood in a hotel room. Two queen beds lay half made. A couple half-empty suitcases were open on the floor, two empty beer bottles sat on a bedside table.

"-The room would work better..." Rob finished.

The two actors looked around, noticing the sudden change of scenery. You were pretty sure you saw Rich pinch his arm.

"You're the real deal." Richard said.

Gabriel smirked and shrugged. "I'm the real deal."

"Look, it's complicated and makes my head hurt to think about it." You admitted. "Gabriel is from the Supernatural universe but he's in ours now."

"A- are you gonna wipe our m- memories or something?" Rob stammered.

Gabe frowned. "Why would I do that? I'm not an asshole."

"Well-" You started.

"Okay, so I can be a bit of an asshole. Shut up." Gabriel admitted. "But not that much of an asshole."

"So... what's the plan then?" Speight asked.

The archangel smiled. "Great question!" He turned to you. "Y/N, what's the plan?"

You looked at him, bewildered. "Wh- I don't have a plan! You're the archangel!"

"You're the one from this universe!" Gabriel retorted childishly.

Rob stepped in. "Okay, I think we could all use a drink."

"Wonderful suggestion, Benedict. I'll get some ice from down the hall." Gabriel said, sliding on his magic sunglasses. "Speight, accompany me?"

"Uhh yeah, sure." Richard agreed.

You frowned. "Gabriel, is that the best idea?"

"Relax, cupcake. I promise I'll be safe." Gabe assured. "Besides, when else am I gonna get the chance to talk to my actor?"