1 • Jerome

Imagine: A year after everything happen with you and Jerome (You both dated each other when he broke out of the asylum) one day you went to get a massage, after a exhausting week. What you weren't expecting was.... Well.... you'll just have to read to find out.

[Song Of The Imagine;

Haunted- Beyoncé (Not for the sexual vibe from it!)]
__________________________

Readers POV

A year, a year after Jerome's death. Me and Jerome were in love, we were crazy for each other.... But on some levels we were different. He was a psychotic 18 year old boy, that loves to kill people for fun. I was a 18 year old girl, that likes to read and sleep.... I know, boring.

Some days Jerome scared me, and now some days I'm almost glad he pasted. I do miss him, but now I have a untold future for me, a exciting one. Even if Jerome isn't here to experience it with me.

A single blink brung me back to reality, I was parked outside of the massage place, Green Valley. I've gone here for a couple of months now. Their massages help me relax and not stress about next week. I come here every Friday for my weekly back and leg massage.

But anyway, I hopped out of my car and walked into the building. I was greeted with a smile from the woman at the desk.
"Welcome, Ms. Y/L/N. Ready for your weekly massage?" She asked me.
"More than anything," She laughed before waving me over to follow her. 
We stopped at a room that had the number 5 on it.
"You know what to do, so I'll just let you to it." The woman left after she let me in to get changed.

I undressed myself, but only kept my underwear on. After that, I laid face down on the table and had the towel cover my whole back side. I put my head in the face rest, making me only see the floor below me.

I heard the door open and close, indicating my masseuse is here.
"Hello, my name is Je- Josh," A jersey voice welcomed me.

(A/N: If you get why I have a jersey voice for 'Josh' then you will be my best friend forever 😂)

"Hi," I felt him move my hair to the side, lowered the towel to only cover my bottom. Closing my eyes, a familiar pair of green eyes haunted me. They captured my attention, glaring into my Y/E/C eyes.

"So, what do you do for a living?" Josh's jersey voice brung me back to reality.
"I'm a artist, and I help disabled children with their art work at Gotham Junior High School sometimes." His hands went up and down the side of my back, trying to loosen the tight muscles.
"Hm," Is all he said.
"Have any boyfriends?" Josh asked in a low and dangerous voice, scaring me a little.
"No, but I think my apartment neighbor has a crush on me." He let out a low growl, having my heart rate to speed up.

Something isn't right... I thought to myself.

"You interested?" His dark voice remained.
"Nope, and if I was. I wouldn't go out with him," I played with my fingers from under the table.
"Why not?" He rubbed my shoulders.
"My last boyfriend... If he was still alive... First he would kill him and second, my neighbor is extremely weird." I let out a fake chuckle, having a tear fall from my eye lashes to the floor.
"How did you your boyfriend die?" Those words stung my heart like a bitch.

Memories of Jerome being killed in front of me came back to me in a flash. His last smile, the blood that covered his cheeks. Jerome's shocked face when Theo stabbed him in the neck. Even if his last sentence couldn't be finished, he was looking at me. Showing me the love I always felt around him from time to time. But when those beautiful green eyes lost their light, so did I.

Tears stained my face, rolling down my cheeks, onto the floor.
"He got stabbed right in front of me," I managed to speak but it only came out like a whisper.

A beeper went off on the table beside, letting us know our time is up.
"I'll let you get dressed, bye-," I heard his footsteps lead to the door. "-for now," he whispered before exiting.

Wiping my tears, I got dressed and fixed my make up a little. After making myself presentable I walked out of the room and said goodbye to the woman at the desk. When I was about to walk out the door, I saw someone stand in the hallway, looking at me.

Looking back, my eyes widened at the sight. The familiar ginger hair, green piercing eyes, wicked cheshire smile. I blink a couple of times to make sure he was real, and he was.

I followed my instincts and ran out the door, away from him, away from Jerome.

Unlocking my car, I hopped in and hurried to speed off. Racing down the streets of Gotham towards my apartment.

Jerome is alive.

Jerome Is alive... And kicking.

I parked my car in its normal spot at my apartment building parking garage. Jogging into the place and heading towards the elevator, I quickly waved towards the employees. Trying to catch my breathe in the elevator as it went up to floor 16. It jerked to a stop before the doors opened.

Running toward my apartment door, unlocking and rushing inside. I shut the door shut, locking it to make sure I wasn't followed. My hair was everywhere and I couldn't control my quick breathing.

Hours later, I laid down in bed. Cuddling in my warm blankets, that never fail to comfort me. Jerome thoughts disappeared as my world came fuzzy then everything went black.

3rd Person

As Y/N laid there in her bed, fast asleep. What she didn't hear was the sound of her apartment door lock click. The door knob was slowly turned and a special someone came tip toeing in. And that special someone, we all know, was Jerome Valeska.
__________________________

Hey Guys! This is my first imagine for this book. I hope you like it. And if you're a Walking Dead fan then check out my other imagines book. Thank you, love you.

~DarkJokerOut 🃏💋

Cameron Monaghan Imagines & Preferences जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें