5 • Ian; ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1

Imagine: You and Ian were together for a year now and one day Mickey, Ian's friend, took the opportunity to flirt with you. Ian gets mad and jealous, and go up stairs.

Part 1

[Song Of The Imagine;

Often- The Weeknd]

⚠️Warning: This has mild sexual content at the end but it will have extreme sexual content in Part 2⚠️
________________________

Readers POV

Me, Ian, and Mickey we're currently watching tv in the living room. Carl and Lip were in the kitchen getting sodas or whatever.
I was sitting beside Ian with my head on his shoulder. We were holding hands and he was making patterns on my hand with his thumb.

Ever since Mickey came into the living room he has snuck some glances of me, when I caught him he sent me a quick smirk before looking away. I shook it off like it was nothing.

The show went to a commercial and Ian decided to get a soda for me and him. I just sighed and run my hand through my hair. As I kept my line of vision of the TV, I felt eyes on me. Knowing it was Mickey I didn't look at him.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Mickey stand up, walk towards the couch, then sat down dangerous close to me. I tried to scoot away a little but his hand quickly grabbed my inner thigh, stopping me.
"Anything wrong Y/N?" He smirked and raised his eyebrow.
"Let go, Mickey." Both of our heads turned towards the door way to the living room. Ian stood there, a raged expression spread across his face and he was squeezing the life out of the soda cans.

Ian dropped the soda cans and walked up stairs. I hurried and stood up, running upstairs, leaving Mickey. Once I was at Ian's bedroom, I knocked on it.
"Go away," I huffed in frustration,
"Please Ian, I'm sorry." I tried to open the door but I was locked.
"Whatever," I can still sense the anger in his voice.
"Please I'll make it up to you," I knocked on the door again. A couple of moments of silence pasted by.
"You'll do anything?" His voice finally spoke, relieving me.
"Yes, whatever you want." The door swung open and Ian grabbed my arm. He pulled me in and against the wall. After swiftly closing the door and locking again, he attached his lips to mine.

Ian's hand slithered behind my back then pressed me against him. I felt his hard member from under his pants. He wrapped my legs around his hips then slammed my back against the walls once again, not breaking the kiss.

Finally he pulled away, giving us both to catch our breathes. When Ian did he brung his mouth close to my ear.
"I want you to taste me," He growled into my ear before nibbling on my earlobe.
_________________________

Sry this was a very short one but there's going to be a Part 2 by tomorrow. Sry it was late too.

~DarkJokerOut 🃏 💋