4 • Jerome

You and Ryan (Your boyfriend) were perfectly happy with each other. One day you heard that your ex-boyfriend Jerome escaped from Arkham Asylum. Later that same night, someone came to visit, Jerome. And Jerome was going to get what was his, you.

[Song of this imagine;

Emperor's New Clothes- Panic! At The Disco] (Wear 🎧)
________________________

Readers POV

I was laying on the couch with my legs on Ryan's lap. It was a Saturday morning, we both were off work and we were bored. The TV was on the news and they were just saying gibberish. Well that is until a woman came on and said,

"Attention all Gothamites, what I'm about to tell you is extremely important so listen closely. 6 inmates this morning escaped from Arkham Asylum, if you see these people contact that GCPD immediately, they are extremely dangerous.
The names of the inmates are, Arnold Dobkins, Richard Sionis, Robert Greenwood, Barbara Kean, Aaron Housinger, and Jerome Valeska." I quick sat up and got close to the TV.

It showed all the pictures of the inmates and only one called to me. He was smiling evilly to the camera. My breath hitched just seeing those haunting green eyes.

Coming back to reality, Ryan's hand was waving in front of my face. I shake my head and blink.
"Y/N, you ok? You kinda blanked out when they showed the mug shots." Ryan concerned expression was on.
"I-I'm fine, I think I'm going to go lay down. I don't feel good," I stood up a and went to walk into the bedroom.

Once I was in there, I slowly walked towards the bed and laid down. Getting under the covers and burring my head into the pillows gave me warm and comfort. My thoughts of Jerome rushed through my head.

My ex-boyfriend escaped from Arkham Asylum. And I know he's coming for me, it's only a matter of time.

A familiar memory came back to me from all the thoughts about Jerome.

Flashback:

I was sitting outside of Jerome's trailer, patiently waiting for Jerome.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me from behind.
"Hey, gorgeous." Jerome's voice spoke into my ear. A smile appeared on my face before turning around to face him. Lips were on mine immediately, my smile grew bigger at the feeling of his lips on mine. I cupped his face with both of my hands. His tongue slithered across my bottom lip, asking for an entrance.

I thought of teasing him so I declined him, making Jerome growl and me to chuckle.
He took my bottom lip into his teeth and yank a bit. After that was done we rested our forehead against each other, taking a breather.
"What took you so long?" My eyes met his, my arms around his neck.
"Had business to take care of," He caresses the side of my face.
"For your mom?" His eyes went dark for a bit then softened and went back to their natural green color.
"You could say that," He smiled widely, something was about it that felt off. But I simply shrugged it off.
"I love it when you smile, Jerome." I traced my fingers against his lips making his smile to widen.
His hand held my finger in place before pecking it then let go.
"Nothing can tear us apart, right?" His eyebrows raised.
"Nothing can ever," For some reason his smile turned sinister.
"Glad to hear that," He lean in for another kiss.

Flashback Over.

I blinked a couple times to see the memory faded and I was back into me and Ryan's bedroom. The clock read 11:24 pm, so I tried to get some sleep. My eyes drifted shut, then completely shut. I finally fell asleep.

Hours Later

I felt the bed sink on Ryan's side of the bed. Arms wrapped around me, thinking it was Ryan I scooted close to him, cuddling against his side and burning my face in his neck. When I was about to fall asleep the voice that I didn't hear in months spoke.
"Hello, gorgeous." A laugh followed by it. Jerome.
__________________________

Sry this update took forever but I had to write it today. Sry.

~DarkJokerOut 🃏 💋