Q & A Answers

Hey guys! Its DarkJoker

Right now I'm going to answer all the questions people asked me... Enjoy!

Question #1: How do you know Cameron Monaghan?

Well I'm going to tell you how I found him so it's kinda the same thing... One day I was on vine and I saw these edits of a hot psycho (Jerome) so I checked him up on Wattpad and I started reading about him. Later I saw he was on this show called Gotham. I went in Netflix and watched the whole first season one and fell in love. I am now caught up with Gotham and I watch Shameless now. So...  👍🏻.

Question #2: What is your dream job?

My dream job is either an Photographer or an Actress. Right now I'm having my mom to schedule private acting classes and I think it'll be amazing.

Questions #3: Most Embarrassing moment of your life?

The first day of 6th grade and I was talking to my friend Kara. I forgot my first class was science and I accidentally walked into math. After a couple of minutes in class I found out that I was in the wrong room and exited. The next class was math so when the class started, the teacher announced that I went to the wrong class to everyone..... I hate that motherf*cker....

Question #4: Who is all your celebrity crushes?

Cameron Monaghan
•Robbie Kay
•Norman Reedus
•Ethan Cutkosky
•Jeremy Allen White
•Parker Croft
•Channing Tatum
•Bradley Cooper
•Louis Tomlinson
•Andrew Lincoln
•Noel Fisher 😍

Question #5: What is your 3 favorite things to do?

Draw
•Write
•And play video games

Question #6: Favorite colors?

Black and dark green

Question #7: Favorite Band/Artist?

Band: Panic! At The Disco

Artist: Melanie Martinez

She's queen af! 😜

Question #8: What inspired you to make sexual content imagines and do you have tips on that kind of content?

What inspired me to do sexual content was actually my sister (please don't take that the wrong way) but she used to have Wattpad and she made a little book about that kind of stuff. I read it and I said to myself 'Maybe I should write that' and I've had Wattpad for a while before that.

I made my first sexual content on my imagine book for Norman Reedus and now that I look at it, I always think... This is seriously horrible 😂 but hey, it was the first one.

Tips for sexual content writing:

Tip 1: Don't go over board, going too over board just makes the reader to be uncomfortable and they would skip it.

Tip 2: If or if not you are doing a 'rape' scene or something close to that, make sure you don't make it really bad. And with 'bad' I mean, don't make it so... Over board, I guess. Because some people have been in that situation and I don't want to make the imagine so over the top since they experienced that.

Tip 3: If your not comfortable with this content then please don't force yourself to write it.

Tip 4: Make sure you have detail, detail is a VERY important part of writing. But don't have too much detail.

Tip 5: Always have a story to lead up to the sexual content, it gets the reader excited and fired up for the future scene.

Tip 6: Make sure the sex scene lasts a bit, because no one wants a 'short and over with' sex scene.

Tip 7: Have a couple of signs that will give the reader notice that a sex scene is coming. (Ex. 'He stared up and down her body hungrily, wanting to take a bite of her chestnut brown skin')
It can be big signs or small.

Question #9: What's your lock screen background?

__________________________

That's all the questions I had, thank you for asking 😊.

Stay Beautiful, My Little Valeska's ❤️

And remember.... THERES NOTHING MORE CONTAGIOUS THAN LAUGHTER! HA HA HA!

~DarkJokerOut 🃏 💋