Mickey Imagine; ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1

This was just for fun and I couldn't stop thinking of ideas for imagines with Mickey.

Imagine: You and Mickey (And if you don't know who Mickey is, he is a gay character in a show called Shameless but he's not gay in this imagine) broke up and when he saw you talking to Ian a month after the break up, Mickey got protective and claimed you were his.

(Pic of Mickey 1st page)

And comment what you think, thank you.
__________________________

Readers POV

"I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU! YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!" I screamed at Mickey.

We were currently in a big fight because Mickey thought I was cheating on him since I was late coming to his house yesterday.
"YES YOU ARE! YOU'RE A TWO-TIMING WHORE!" His words hit me like a brick.

When he saw my face his expression softened and his eyes widened at what he just said.
"Get out," Tears filled my eyes.
"Baby, I di-," I cut him off.
"Get OUT!" A couple of tears fell down my face. His nostrils just flared.
"FINE!" He grabbed his jacket then stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

I slumped down the wall, sobbing. Hugging my knees to my chest, I just sat there.

I was a broken mess...

*One Month Later*

Winter was always a bitch, with the coldness and strong winds. I didn't mind the snow, snow is what makes winter... Well... Winter.

I stuffed my hands into my pockets to keep them warm. The cold nipped my face as I dug in for a cigarette from my pocket.

When I finally found one, I lit it and sucked in the addicting smoke to fill my lungs.

(I don't smoke and neither should you, but that's your choice. 🚫🚬🚫)

"Hey, may I join you?" I turn to the voice to see a quite attractive guy. He had reddish hair, green eyes, and a adorable smile. I nodded him to sit beside me. His smile grew before sitting beside me and took out a cigarette. After lighting it, he turned to me.
"Now what is a pretty girl like you in the cold by herself?" I chuckled at his attempt to flirt with me.
"Well I'm not alone now am I?" His smile turned into a smirk.
"I'm Ian, Ian Gallagher," He introduced himself.
"Y/N," I smiled at him before taking a drag.

As me and Ian talked and smoked, I didn't know that my ex-boyfriend Mickey was across the street watching me.

3rd person

Jealousy and rage filled him as he glared at Ian.

Ian Gallagher Is A Dead Man.

Mickey thought before walking away and taking out his phone, he put it to his ear as it rung.
After the person answered, he spoke.
"Hey, it's me... I need your help... I got a problem that I need to take care of," Mickey looked back at Ian one more time then turned the corner.

*3 hours later (At Kash & Grab)*

3rd person (I know this scene is about Mandy but I replaced the situation)

Mickey and his brothers walked to Kash & Cab, where Ian was staking up milk in the freezer.
"IIIaannn Gallagher!" Mickey burst into the store. Ian knew it wasn't good so he rushed out of the freezer and tried to run to the storage room.
"You messed with the wrong girl!" Mickey saw Ian and ran towards him with his brothers behind him.
"Come here!" Mickey caught up with him but Ian closed the door in his face.
"Get out here, Gallagher!" Mickey pounded on the door then tried to knock it down.

"I saw you with my girl!" Mickey kept pounding on the door but Kash interfered.
"He's gone, there's a back door in the storage room." He lied to Mickey.
"Alley, alley!" He ordered his brothers, making them rush out of the store.
Mickey grabbed Kash by his shirt collar and slammed him against the wall.
"Tell fúck head this is not over! NOBODY MESSES WITH WHAT'S MINE!" He shouted in Kash's face before storming off.

After Mickey left, Kash locked the store's door and walked back to the storage door. He knocked on it.
"Ian? Their gone," He said moments before Ian opened the door.
"Kash, I don't know what he's talking about." Kash patted his shoulder and lead him out.

*After Ian's shift* (Gallagher's House)

3rd person

Ian ran inside of his house, not wanting to be seen by Mickey.
"What's with you?" Ian looked into the living room to see Carl and Lip on the couch watching tv. Ian caught their attention from his frightened face and panting.
"M-Mickey," Ian put his hands on his knees, trying to breathe.
"What happen?" Lip just sat there, sipping on his soda.

Once Ian caught his breath, he sat beside Lip on the couch.
"He came into the store and tried to attack me," Carl and Lip's heads snapped towards Ian.
"Why?" Carl asked, getting interested.
"I don't know, he said I messed with the wrong girl and he saw me with his girl." Carl and Lip looked at each other confused.

Suddenly there was pounding on the door.
"Open up, Gallagher! I'm gonna kill you!" Mickey's raged voice came from the other end of the door.

Lip looked at Ian and nodded. Lip slowly walked towards the door as Ian stood back.
Turning the knob slowly and steady, Lip took precautions. Mickey bursted the door open, making it slam into the wall.
"Gallagher, you're dead!" Mickey was about to attack him but Lip hurried and held him back.
"Let go of me you asshole!" Mickey tried to fight against him. Suddenly footsteps were heard running down the stairs. Fiona, Debbie, and little Liam, who was in Debbie's arms, hurried to the scene.
"What's going on here?!" Fiona stepped between them.
"What's going on here is that I'm going to kill your brother!" Mickey kept struggling against Lip.

"Hey hey hey, Mickey calm down. What's the problem?" Fiona stepped in front of Ian.
"I SAW HIM WITH MY GIRL!" Lip tightened his grip on Mickey as he struggled even more, trying to get to Ian.
"Wait what?" Fiona asked, totally confused.
"This morning, that little twerp was talking to my girl." Mickey growled and calm down. Lip let go of him, seeing him calm down.
"Y/N?" Ian questioned.
"Yeah Y/N," Mickey growled and took a step forward, causing Lips hand stop him.
"I-I just joined her f-for a smoke that's it," Ian stuttered.
"I saw the whole thing, you making her laugh and smile.... That's supposed to be me." Mickey pointed to himself.
"And I don't anyone in my way of making her mine again. So I better have made that clear to you.... Stay away from Y/N and I won't hurt you. But if you don't.... Then you're a dead man." Mickey turned around and swung the door open before slamming it close behind him.
__________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

Sry but some times I will post a random person imagine.

(This was supposed to be posted earlier today by I forgot, sry!)

But stay tuned for ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2.

~DarkJokerOut 🃏💋