Request: Mickey + Esme

Esme is practically a female Mickey. She loves to get into fights and she's just a jerk but Mickey and her aren't on the best terms. One day they start to argue which turns into a fist fight between them. After they were done and all bloody, Mickey makes a move and kisses her then starts angry sex.

Warning: Violence, Sexual content, Swearing

Comment: Enjoy Esme!

(I'm going to give Esme the last name of Conner)
____________________________

Esme's POV

Mickey Milkovich.

The name that I cringe every time I hear it.

The name that is bitter on my tongue.

Everyone was scared of him and his family but not as much as mine. I come from a mafia family.

A stubborn, mean old mafia family who are mortal enemies with the Milkovich's.

Anyway, I was currently heading towards The Alibi. When I entered, the whole crowd turned to look at me. I simply rolled my eyes and sat at the bar.

"Greetings Kevin," I said to the bartender, Kevin.

"What will it be, Conner?" He asked, already annoyed by my presence.

"The usual," He nodded before getting back to work.

"Esme Conner. Can't say I'm glad to see you here," I turn my head around to see Mickey Milkovich.

"Mickey Milkovich." I hissed through my teeth, turning my whole body around to face him.

He smirked, scanning my body before connecting eyes with me again.

"Looking good as always," He flirted, licking his lips.

"And you-," I scanned his body, "-gained weight?" I smirked, seeing his smirk disappear.

"Very funny, Conner." He spat at me.

"What can I say? I'm a comedian." I chuckled, grabbing my drink that Kevin just sat down.

"This isn't over," Mickey whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"I quite think it is," I answered, turning my head to see our faces too close for comfort.

I look down at his lips, realizing how soft they look. When my eyes snapped up to his, I saw him gazing at mine with a bit of lust.

Suddenly a person clearer their throat behind me, scaring us both. I turned my head towards the source to see it was Kevin. My cheeks, uncontrollably, turned a shade red. I cleared my own throat and set a ten dollar bill on the counter before rushing out of there.

*Time Skip*

For the rest of the day was the same. Terrifying little kids and stealing booze.

I was, right now, sitting at an abandoned baseball park smoking a cigarette and drinking the beer I stole earlier. All I could have think about is what happen earlier this morning. Mickey and his cotton candy looking lips.