5 • Ian; ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

⚠️Warning: Extreme Sexual Content is contained in this imagine. If you would like to skip it then go right ahead. Read at your own risk⚠️

Please Read Part 1 To Get This Imagine. Thank you!
__________________________

Previously

Finally he pulled away, giving us both to catch our breathes. When Ian did he brung his mouth close to my ear.
"I want you to taste me," He growled into my ear before nibbling on my earlobe.

Present

Readers POV

Ian walked over to the bed and sat down, still having me wrapped around him. I crawled off of him then kneeled down in front him. Looking his eyes they were like little dark green crystals that had lust filled in them. Moving my gaze down to his pants button, I undone it and slowly brung his zipper down. He groaned in frustration at my slowness.
"Hurry up before I make you deep throat me," He growled, making me speed up a little. I pulled down his pants a bit to reveal his big bulge from under his boxers. My hand took a hold of it and gave it a little massage. Ian sucked in a breathe and closed his eyes.

My hand reached into his boxers until I grabbed a hold of his hard rock length. Pulling it out slowly, Ian grew impatient. When it was finally out, Ian grabbed my hair and pulled it back. I started with kitten licks to the tip of his length.
"Come on, Y/N. Or I'll shove my dick down your throat," I nodded then took half of his length into my mouth. Ian gasped at my sudden movement. I kept my rhythm, bobbing my head up and down. Ian grabbed the back of my head and made me take all of him in. He hissed in pleasure, keeping me in place. Soon he let go, letting me to take his length out of my mouth and breathe. Saliva dripped from my mouth as I painted for air.
Ian suddenly shoved his length in my mouth and started to thrust in and out. His grunts and hisses were heard throughout the whole room.
"I-I'm close," He went faster in and out of my mouth until he suddenly stop and made me deep throat him.
His come shot down my throat, not giving me the choice to swallow.

After he was done he pulled out then laid on the bed, panting from all the sudden pleasure. I crawled onto the bed and laid next to him.
"Am I forgiven?" I turned to look at him.
"Oh yeah," He smiled then kissed me on the lips.
"You should do that more often," I laughed at his comment.
__________________________

Hope you liked Part 2.

~DarkJokerOut 🃏 💋