Request: Cameron + Y/N

Imagine you as Cameron's girlfriend but his fans found out about you and started to hate on you. You think you're not good enough but Cameron finds out about the problem and tells you he loves you then things started to get passionate.

(The @ names are made up)

Warnings: Mean comments and sad content
________________________

Readers POV

@tunexday: When is Y/N going to figure out she's no good for Cam Cam?

@daddycamcam: He's mine, ugly bitch!

@FalloutxDaddy: Cameron can do so much better than that thing!

Tears ran down my face as I read the comments on Cameron's recent Instagram picture, which was Cameron kissing my cheek as I smiled. It was a beautiful picture until Cameron posted it on Instagram. The comments just made me want to die.

Maybe I'm not good enough to for Cameron. He does deserve better... Better than me.

10 new comments

My phone showed the notification. I took a breath and clicked on it.

@tatersgonnatate: Your smile makes you look like a donkey. Haha, donkey face!

I let out a scream before throwing my phone across the room.

What do they hate me?

I thought as I continued to cry.

*Time skip dedicated to Tate Langdon*

When Cameron arrived home from work, I was fast asleep from all the crying. Unaware of my broken phone, Cameron walked up to my sleeping figure. He smiled and caressed my face but then stopped when he felt dry tears.

"Sweetheart?" He shook me awake.

"Hm?" I hummed as I rubbed my eyes.

"Were you crying?" Cameron examined my blood shot eyes.

"N-no," I stuttered, making my lie noticeable.

"Don't lie to me, doll." He said, wiping the rest of my dry tears.

"They hate me," Cameron looked at me confused.

"Your fans," Fresh tears came rolling down my face.

"They don't hate you," He wiped my tears before pulling my into a bear hug.

"Have you seen the comments recently?" I asked him.

"No," He answered, pulling his phone out.

He logged into Instagram and looked at the comments.

"Donkey face?" He said in confusion, staring at his phone.

Cameron set down his phone and cuddled me into his chest.

"They're just jealous because I love you way more than I love them. They're jealous because you're as beautiful as an angel. They're jealous because you make me feel like the luckiest man alive. They're jealous because... because I want to spend the rest of my life with you." His last sentence made me look up at him in shock.

"W-what?" I, again, stuttered out.

"I want to marry you, have kids with you, grow old with you. Be in adult diapers with you," He said, making me laugh.

"I love you more than I love myself. I care about your feelings than my own. Your smile is always the highlight of my day. Your body looks like it was carved by angels. Your lips are what I crave every second of the day. Your my poison, my angel, and hopefully my future wife." Happy tears began to stream down your face after his beautiful speech.

"I love you Y/N Y/L and I would never let you go." Cameron kissed my forehead then rested my head on his chest.

"I love you to, Cameron. I love you so much." I mumbled into his chest.

Cameron smiled down at me and lean down and kissed my nose.

"I want to show you how much you mean to me," Cameron trailed his kisses down my neck.

His soft lips pecked my skin softly, making me smile.

"You-," Kiss. "Mean-," Kiss. "The world-," Kiss. "To me-," Kiss.

Cameron suddenly stopped kissing my neck and looked up at me.

"You are my world and I wouldn't have it any other way," He smiled at me before picking me up and placed me onto his shoulder.

"Cameron put me down!" I laughed as he walked towards the bedroom.

"No way," He said, slapping my butt, making me laugh even more.

I love him and he loves me. I'm not worthless and he does deserve me as much as I deserve him. I make him happy and I'm glad he's all mine and I'm all his.
__________________________

2 updates in one week! How is this possible?! Idk.

Hope you enjoyed!

~DarkJokerOut 🃏💋