Request: Jerome + Autumn

Autumn and Jerome start an argument but when Autumn tried to get the upper hand in the argument Jerome suddenly starts some angry sex.

Warnings: Sexual content, adult language and Daddy Kink

Comment: Enjoy Autumn!
_______________________

Autumn's POV

"Dinners ready, Jerome!" I called for Jerome from the kitchen.

"Coming!" He answered from the living room.

Jerome's hurried footsteps could've been heard from a mile away. Tonight I made his favorite dinner. Spaghetti and meatballs with a side of garlic bread. As I was sitting down the garlic bread, Jerome sat down in his chair at the dining table.

After I set that down I went to go get the spaghetti. As I came out with the spaghetti, I accidentally tripped of something and spilled half of our dinner on Jerome.

Whoops.

"Ah!" I yelped when I went crashing towards the ground.

"Shit that burns!" Jerome yelled and took off his spaghetti covered shirt.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized to him.

"You should be sorry! God why do you have to be such a klutz!" Jerome yelled at me as he pulled spaghetti out of his hair.

What did I trip over?

I turned around to see Jerome's shoe, which were in the place where I tell him not to put them. I clenched my jaw and stood up, turning towards Jerome.

"You know, I would be such a klutz IF YOU WOULD'VE MOVED YOUR DAMN SHOES LIKE I TOLD YOU TO!" My temper took over, surprising Jerome for a second.

"I don't take orders from you!" Jerome countered back.

"Oh and I'm sorry, you don't take orders from me? Well then I won't take orders from you. I won't get you a beer after you come home from work, I won't cook for you, I won't do your laundry or anything! How about that?!" I stood up for myself.

Jerome just clenched his jaw and fists before slowly walking towards me. I would be lying if I didn't say I was terrified but I had to stick my ground. When Jerome was right in front of me, he just stared into my eyes. Yet suddenly he grabbed my waist, threw everything off the table and slammed me on top of it.

Jerome stood between my legs with his hands on each side of my head and was still staring into my eyes. Not long after that Jerome grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face towards his. His lips were immediately on mine, hungry for dominance and pleasure. Hungry for me.

He stripped me from to dress, leaving me only in my panties.

"Naughty girl," He growled in my ear before devouring my neck with his lips and teeth.

I moaned at the sudden pleasure, having Jerome to smirk against my skin. He cupped my breasts as he grinded his hips against mine. Leaving my neck, Jerome let his kisses go down to my breasts. He took one nipple in and sucked until it was raw making my eyes to roll back into my head and my back to arch high.

As Jerome's mouth worked on my breasts, his hand slid down my stomach and under my panties, giving my folds a good rub. My mouth gaped open from all the pleasure he was giving me. Soon enough his fingers slid right in, having no problem since I was already extremely wet.

"F-fuck!" I cursed to the heavens while his fingers thrusted in and out.

I was so close but Jerome noticed and pulled his fingers out, making me pout.

"Daddy needs some pleasure to," Jerome licked his lips.

He undid his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers until they were at his ankles. He tore off my panties without struggle and lined himself up before entering me fast.

I gasped as his size, even though we had sex many times I still wasn't used to his huge size.

Jerome didn't wait for me to get comfortable and thrusted fast and hard into me.

"Fuck!" I rested my head onto the table as he continued to penetrate me.

"Who's the boss, Autumn?" He asked me.

"Y-you," I groaned out as he pounding into me.

"Me what?" Jerome asked once again.

"You, D-daddy." I answered him, clearly satisfying him.

Jerome grabbed my waist and went faster, even when that hardly possible.

"Jerome!" I shouted as a came all over him.

"That's it, scream my name." Jerome grabbed one of my breasts and continued to pound me.

"Daddy's almost done," Jerome said, thrusting a couple of times before cūmming inside me.  

We both took big breaths, clearly breathless from what just happen.

"I'm the boss," Jerome smirked, leaning down and pecked my lips.
__________________________

3 updates?! In a week?!

I had a lot of free time.

~DarkJokerOut 🃏💋