7 • Cameron; ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1

Imagine: Cameron is your teacher, and I guess... You could say... He's obsessed with you.

[Song Of The Imagine;

The Ballad Of Mona Lisa- Panic! At The Disco]
_______________________

Readers POV

It was a normal, boring day at school. Same classes, same boring teachers that make you fall asleep. Well... Except for one teacher, 11th grade history teacher, Mr. Monaghan. Girls go crazy about him, his looks, his body, his voice, etc.

All of the girls, except me, fangirl over him, like he was a goddess.

And he started a couple of months ago at Greenway High School.

Ok, I don't like him for two reasons, he's older. And he creeps me out, when he's lecturing about something he's usually always looking at me. If I get good grades on my test he would write 'Good Job!' with a winking face right beside it. And what really scares me is that if we are watching a documentary or a movie, I would always catch him staring at me up and down while biting his lip or chewing on his pen.

And what's worse is that I have history next class.

I don't want to deal with him today!

The sound of the bell ringing bring me back to reality. Math class just ended and it was time for history. Sighing, I picked up my books up and started to walk down the hallway to history.

Walking into the room, I could already feel Mr. Monaghan's eyes on me. I ignored him, like I do every school day. I sat down in my original seat, that was in the front row of course.
"Hey, gorgeous." I turned around to see the schools most popular guy, Noel Fisher.

(Noel Fisher plays Mickey in TV show 'Shameless', if you didn't know his real name)

I rolled my eyes at his attempt and turned back around.
I heard him chuckle lowly before walking in front of my desk, putting both hands on the desk.
"Don't be like that, baby. We both know you want a taste of me," He took a finger and drug it down my cheek. I knew Mr. Monaghan was glaring at Noel. Soon Noel ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

I pushed his hand away.
"I don't, so go back to your seat and leave me alone." I gave him a glare, he only smirked.
"Fine, I will-," he brung his mouth close to my ear, "-but next time you won't be so lucky," He whispered before pulling away then walked back to his seat. Rolling my eyes, I took my pencil out and drew random things on the desk then erased them away, not wanting to get into trouble.

The bell rung again, indicating class has started. Mr. Monaghan stood up.
"Alright, class has started. And today we are having a pop quiz," The whole class groaned. He just waved them off.
"Yeah yeah, whatever. Just get out something to write with," He grabbed a stack of paper from his desk and passed it out. When he came to me, he smiled and gave me the quiz for me and my row, but he didn't leave without giving me a wink.

I looked down at the quiz and started to mark the multiple choice.

*After Quiz*

"Alright, times up everyone. Pass up your test and I will grade them as you speak quietly to each other," He ordered the class. I held out me and my row's quizzes out for him. He took them but didn't fail at trying to touch my hand. His fingers brushed against mine before taking the papers away.

I just began to draw on a piece of paper from my notebook. Bored out of my mind, I waited for the papers to be passed back out.

15 minutes passed and finally he passed it back out, individually.
My quiz was soon set on my desk and I saw the score.

25/40

Yikes!

A small note was written beside it the score

Stay after class, we need to discuss this score.

~Mr. Monaghan

I sighed then slowly set the paper down, I wanted to crumble it up but it looks like I have to talk to Mr. Monaghan about it. Great......
__________________________

There will be a Part 2, but not tomorrow nor the day after the that. But maybe Dec. 28. My cousins b-day is Dec. 27th! Oh and Happy Holidays from DarkJoker.
And I hope you have a great Christmas Break! Love you! 💋🎄

~DarkJokerOut 🃏 💋