12 • Ian

Imagine: You wake up to Ian kissing your neck, you push him away each time he tries to wake you up to have sex since he's horny.

A/N: This is with Season 6 Ian and at his place.
__________________________

Readers POV

I felt something soft and wet on my neck. It traveled up and down my neck, pecking it softly.

I soon recognized them to be Ian's lips. My eyes flickered open to see it was still partly dark out and the clock that read:

5:34am

Really Ian....

My hand pushed him away before I snuggled into the covers more. I felt his hand slid under the covers and grope my thigh. His lips soon returned to my neck.
"Stop Ian," I groaned.
"That's not what you're going to say later," He mumbled against my neck.
"It's 5 am," I swatted his hand away when it became to close in on my area.
"So?" Ian proceeded to work on my neck.
"So I'm tired," I turned my head towards him.
He only cupped my face and smashed his lips against mine. His tongue ran against my bottom lip, pleading for an entrance. I gladly denied, making him growl.

I suddenly felt his hand squeeze my ass, making me gasp. He took the advantage and shoved his tongue down my throat.

I found myself being under Ian as he started to pull up my tank top. I tried to pull away but Ian was to quick and grabbed the back of my head and kept me in place.

Soon Ian's hand went under me and unclipped my bra. He finally pulled away from the kiss and let each other breathe.
"Ian, it's to ear-," I gasp in mid sentence by Ian's hand, that was fiercely rubbing my clit.
"What was that?" He growled in my ear, continuing to pleasure me.
"I-it's t-to e-earl-," I was cut off once again but by his finger that plunged inside me. I arched my back and moaned.
"Huh? Say that again..." Ian ordered me, pulling out his finger before slamming it back in.
"N-Never mind," I gave up, seeing that I wouldn't win this fight.

Ian smirked and added a couple more finger then sped up his pace. My eyes closed tightly as I grabbed the sheets, trying not to moan.
"Moan for me. Moan for daddy," Ian used his nickname.
I pounded on the bed, about to break.
"Come on, I know you want to." He urged me on.
I lost my grip like Ian wanted and I let out a long moan.

Ian chuckled and removed his fingers before licking them clean.
"Sweet like always," He licked his lips seductively.
"Ok, you've won now let's go to bed." I said, panting for air. Ian only crawled back onto me.
"I didn't win just yet. That was just the beginning," Ian hurried and yanked off my bra before I could stop him.

Soon his lips were locked around my nipple. His tongue swirled around, giving me pleasure every time his tongue touches the nub. I gripped his fire like hair and ran my fingers through it.
"Mmmmm," My eyes rolled back into my head and my grip on his hair tightened, getting a low growl from him.

The pleasure suddenly went away when he pulled his lips away from my breast.
"Ian, come o-," before I could finish my sentence, Ian flipped me over so I was on my stomach. He hurried to grab my underwear and to pull it down until they were completely off me. He made me get on all fours. He brought his mouth to my ear once again.
"This is going to sting a bit," Ian said before covering my mouth with his hand. I was totally confused until he shoved his member into my tight hole. I screamed into his hand from the pain.
"Shh, it'll go away." Ian cooed in my ear, continuing to thrust into me.

Just like he said, the pain eventually went away. Soon enough my screams turned into pleasurable moans. Using his other hand, Ian made a pony tail out of my hair. His thrusts got violent and rough, giving more and more pleasure to the both of us and made the squeaking of the bed increase.

Ian kept thrusting into me, trying to get closer to his climax. From my heavy breathing and clenched fists, Ian knew I was extremely close.

A couple of more thrusts made us both explode together. Moans escaped my mouth but was silenced by his hand. Groans and growls slipped from Ian's as he make one last thrust before collapsing beside me. My sweaty body plopped onto the bed, facing upward. We both breathed heavily at the intense moment we just had.

Soon Ian cracked a smile, still out of breath.
"I win," We both looked at each other before laughing.
"Can we now go to bed," I groaned, making Ian chuckle.
"Sure thing, babe." Ian cuddled me close to him and threw the blankets over each other.

After we caught out breathes, we both eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.
__________________________

I'm so sry this was late but I was trying to figure out a whole bunch of stuff. But I hope this pic makes up for it

We both know we can't resist Ian's biceps

We both know we can't resist Ian's biceps. 😉😏

Stay Beautiful, My Little Valeska's ❤️

And remember... THERES NOTHING MORE CONTAGIOUS THAN LAUGHTER! HA HA HA!

~DarkJokerOut 🃏💋