Request: Cameron + Y/N

Imagine you and Cameron have a baby girl and this is how your first year of parenting turned out.

The baby's name is going to be Emma

Reader's POV

"Cameron, where's her bottle?" I asked him, trying to calm down our crying baby girl.

"It's in the fridge," He said, not looking away from the TV.

I huffed and hurried towards the fridge with Emma in my arms. I grabbed the bottle from the fridge and popped the nipple of the bottle in her mouth. Finally calming down, she silently drank her bottle.

I sighed in exhaustion and sat down beside Cameron on the couch.

"You probably wish I pulled out," Cameron commented, making me whack his chest with my hand.

"Ouch!" He said, making Emma giggle a bit before turning back to her drink.

*Time Skip*

"AH! Y/N! She peeped on me!" Cameron shrieked from the living room.

I chuckled and continued to make dinner.

"Y/N!" Cameron came running in with Emma in his arms.

"I'm making dinner, you change the diaper." I said, not turning to him.

He stomped his foot like a little kid before hurrying off towards the changing table.

*Time Skip*

It was peaceful.

No sound, not even a creak.

I was in Cameron's arms as we were fast asleep.

But then we both heard crying coming from Emma's room.

"Bab-" I cut Cameron off.

"It's your turn," I replied, snuggling into the covers more.

He huffed in frustration before getting up and heading to Emma's room while I smiled in victory.