8 • Jerome

Jerome visits your school, with The Maniax, to take it down. When he enters the first room he saw, you were in there. And he took a liking towards you.

[Song Of The Imagine;

Or nah- The Weeknd (I was just listening to it while I was writing so...)
________________________

Readers POV

Same old classes, teachers and stupid boring school days!

I tapped the end of my pen on my notepad. The teacher was just lecturing gibberish, like everyday.

I was one of those girls that sat in the back of the class, the girl no one noticed and the girl that never participated in anything. My life isn't the greatest but I take what I can get. Having a single mom isn't easy, my father left years ago, leaving me and my mom to fend for our selfs. My mom has two jobs so she is constantly on her feet and hardly ever sees me.

Those two jobs only put food on the table, a safe roof over our head and clothes on our backs.

Hey, I could have it worse.

"... So that's what is going to happen to the sun in millions of years, it will eventually turn into a red giant." (I learned this in class actually) My science teacher jabbered on about.

"And then the sun, as a red giant, will run on its heliu-," The science teacher was cut off by gun shots and screams.

Before the science teacher could try to hide us, a group of men barged in. Gun raised and smirks across their faces.

There was a man with a brown bush for hair, a tall baldy, a nervous, scrawny-looking man and finally a ginger. He looked about 2 years older than me and he studied all the students individual, until his eyes landed on me. My eyes widened in fear, my heart started to race as his smirk grew and he began to walk towards me. All the students attention followed him, except the science teacher, who I now noticed was dead on the ground with a bullet in his head.

The ginger came to a halt in front of me, smiling like he finally found his favorite candy in the candy store.

Why is he staring at me like that?

"Hello, doll face." I mentally cringed at the nickname. He pressed the barrel of his gun to my temper. I closed my eyes, scared out of my life. I heard him slightly chuckle.

Slowly opening my eyes, I saw his face was inches away from mine.
"Now why would I kill you, baby girl. And don't be scared, darling." He bopped my nose with his finger.

All the students eyes were on us, some of the girls were crying. The guys tried to keep straight faces on but sadly some extremely failed.

The ginger gave me a wink before turning around and walking back up to the other men. Later he turned towards the class.
"Now, class, sadly your teacher was killed and can't teach anymore. But don't be disappointed, we're here to teach you about another thing..... Death," The whole class started to freak out.

"Hey hey hey, shhh. Everyone in this school is going to learn this lesson, well.. Except gorgeous in the back row." Most of the students looked at me. The ginger looked and sent me a wink once again.
"She's coming with us," My eyes widened.

The ginger motioned the other men to me. Baldy and Scrawny came over and tied my hands together. They lead me up to the ginger. When ginger had me in his grasp he snuck a quick kiss on the cheek then smiled like a little kid. I was shaking in fear and thank goodness ginger didn't notice, even when he had his wrapped around my waist.

"Now that I have my girl, the rest of you are going to die." The girls that were already crying, cried even harder. Ginger just laughed like crazy. Suddenly he went all serious.
"Ok, boys. You know what to do," The other men were about to shoot everyone but the sound of sirens stopped them. The ginger huffed.
"Fine, we'll spare you since the GCPD is here to save the day-," He turned towards me,
"-but for you, baby girl. You're coming with me," He smirked before we all ran off.

When we were rushing down the hall, a voice boomed at them.
"Let the girl go, Jerome." Jerome?... Probably the ginger that's holding me.
"Why should I, Gordon? She's mine now, it's not like I'm going to let her go." The ginger, who was Jerome, spoke to the police officer.

Jerome rushed up out the doors with me still in his grip.
"Come on, sweetie. Our rides over there," He pointed to a red gasoline truck before running towards it. He pushed me in and got in the drivers seat. The others hung on the truck from the outside.

Jerome rushed out of there before the cops could get near him. Since I wasn't wearing a seat belt, my body toppled over and my face landed directly into his crotch.

Seriously?!

He chuckled and kept driving.
"Ya know, if you wanted a taste, you've could've just asked." He used one of his hands and petted my hair.
__________________________

Hope you liked it!

~DarkJokerOut 🃏💋