15 • Jerome

Imagine checking into a hotel for the night and you meet this strange man not knowing it was a disguise and who was under it was one of Gotham's Most Wanted.
_______________________________

Readers POV

I drove up to a parking place at a high priced hotel and turned off the ignition.

After grabbing my things, I walked in and went straight to the check in. I saw a blonde woman standing behind the counter, typing on a computer.
"Hi, I would like a room please." The woman's head snapped towards me.
"Ok sign here and I'll get you your ro-," she was cut off by a strange looking man.
"Let me get this fine woman her room key for her, Nancy. Why don't you go for a smoke." He smiled at her.
"Why thank you, boss." Nancy smiled and walked away.
"Ok you need to sign that and I'll get you a room key," I nodded at the man and started to sign the paper.

The man was quite odd looking, he had a top hat, strange mustache and beard and a fancy suit. You don't see these people in Gotham anymore.

After I finished filling out the paper, he handed me the room key. Floor 4, Room 215.
"Y/N, what a lovely name." He said, looking up from the paper.
"Why thank you. And you may be?" I questioned.
"My name is... George Way." He smiled at me.
"Well thank you.. Mr. Way." I smiled at him.
"Please, call me George." He chuckled.
"Ok, George." I waved him goodbye before entering an elevator. I clicked the floor button and it closed the doors and went up.

Walking out of the elevator, when it stopped on my floor, I walked down the hall in search of my room. 211. 212. 213. 214. 215!
After unlocking the door, I dragged my bag into the room and turned on the light. It was definitely fancy. Polished floor, chandelier above a dining table, flat screen tv in the living room and don't get me started on the spotless kitchen.

*Time Skip*

"Finally done," I said after I finished in unpacking. I yawned and looked at the clock. Wow, it's 12:17 am already.

I hopped into bed, plugged my charger in my phone and set it on the night stand then buried my head into the soft pillow. Soon enough I was out like a light.

*ANOTHER TIME SKIP*

I was sound asleep when I heard a crash from the living room making my eyes to snap open. I heard footsteps nearing my bedroom door so I quickly shut them, acting like I was asleep. My bedroom door creaked as it was being opened. The person entered the room and quietly shut the door behind them. Their presence came closer and closer until they were right beside me, watching me as I 'slept'. I felt their finger trace down from my forehead, down my cheek and to my lips.
"I know you're awake, doll." They whispered in my ear.

My eyes fluttered open to see it was George.
"George?" I stared at him in confusion. He only chuckled.
"My names not George." He said while take off his top hat, beard and mustache.
"Hiya, gorgeous. My name is Jerome." He said before breaking into a crazed laughter.
_______________________________

Sorry about the delay but here you go.

~DarkJokerOut