19 • Jerome

Imagine Your boyfriend, Jerome, were having dinner with your parents and your sister surprisingly shows up and ruin everything.

Y/M/N: Your mothers name
Y/F/N: Your fathers name
Y/S/N: Your sisters name

Readers POV

"Do I have to go?" Jerome complained for the millionth time.

"Yes, I think it would be fun. And it's finally time for you to meet my parents." I smiled at him, putting on my flats.

"Now come on, we can't be late!" I grab his hand and lead him to the car.

*Time Skip*

"They don't know you are a criminal so just act natural and polite. Can you do that for me?" Jerome nodded.

"Good. And if you be good then you might get a reward later." I winked at him before ringing the door bell.

I heard footsteps walking towards the door before the door swung open to reveal my mother.

"Hello, mother." She gave me a fake smile and hugged me.

"Well I suppose this is Jerome," She smiled at him, taking in his features.

"Hello, ma'am." Jerome greeted.

"Oh please, call me Y/M/N." She said before giving him a hug.

"Where's my little girl?!" My father yelled, rushing towards the door.

"Daddy!" I shrieked, running towards him.

Soon enough we both joined into a big hug.

"How's my baby girl?" He asked, pulling away.

"She's doing just fine," I smiled at him before turning to Jerome.

"Jerome this is my father, Y/F/N. Dad this is Jerome, my boyfriend." I introduced each other.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir." Jerome held out his hand for my dad to shake.

My dad smiled at him and took his hand and shook it.

"I like him already," My dad said to me.

"Well come on, dinner is ready." My mother lead us to the dinner table.

"It looks great, Y/M/N." Jerome complimented.

"Why thank y-," She was cut off by the sound of the door busting open.

"Mom! I'm home!" I heard my sister yell.

"Y/S/N here!" My mother screeched before running towards my sister.

Great.

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Jerome.

"Come have dinner with us, I'll set you a plate." My mother lead her to the dinner table.

"Well who's this?" My sister eyed Jerome up and down, clearly interested.

"This is Jerome, Y/N's boyfriend." My dad said as Y/S/N sat down on the other side of Jerome.

"Hm." Is all Y/S/N said, not taking her eyes off of him.

"Here you go," My mother placed a plate right in front of Y/S/N.

"So where you from Jerome?" My sister asked him, leaning forward a bit.

Too close for comfort.

"I used to be in a circus but currently I live in Gotham with Y/N." He answer, getting some food on his plate.

"Interesting," My sister shrugged.

"How long have you guys been with together?" My sister motioned between me and Jerome.

"About a year." I answered for him, getting a glare from my sister.

"Wow, I didn't think anyone would stand Y/N for that long." My mother said seriously.

"Excuse me?" Jerome shifted his gaze towards my mother.

"Well Y/N, in my opinion, is a bit dull. Never explored much except for Y/S/N. In all honesty, Y/S/N and you would make a great couple." My mother commented.

"Y/M/N!" My father looked at her in rage when he saw my saddened expression.

"I was thinking the exact same thing, mom!" My sister smiled at our mother.

"This is a joke, right?" Jerome asked them.

"Why would it be a joke, honey?" My sister put a hand on his thigh.

"Considering the fact that I love Y/N with all my heart, I would never dump her for anyone like you or anyone at all," Jerome picked up her hand and threw it at her in disgust.

I smiled, seeing her angered face.

"In fact Y/N makes me the happiest man on earth. And I want to spend the rest of my days with her." Jerome turned his face towards me and smiled.

My father smiled at the sight of Jerome and I looking into each other's eyes, in love.

"I love you to Jerome." I smiled big before bringing him into a kiss.
______________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

~DarkJokerOut