3 • Cameron

Imagine: You and Cameron were having dinner when you caught him staring at you with dark eyes, something in them you didn't recognize. Later on when you got ready for bed, Cameron didn't stop trying to seduce you. After saying no, you fell asleep. But Cameron didn't give up so easily.... If you know what I mean.

[Song Of The Imagine;

Earned It- The Weeknd]

⚠️ Warning: This Imagine as sexual content. If you don't like that then skip it. You've been warned! ⚠️

And this imagine is dedicated to my friend carlxcutkosky she has a amazing Shamless Imagines book so got check it out! And carlxcutkosky I hope you know why I dedicated this to you. 😏
_______________________

Readers POV

Me and Cameron were currently eating our supper in comfortable silence. Tonight we were having spaghetti and meatballs with white wine.

Sorry to confuse you but me and Cameron are married. Yes, we're married. Married for a 1 year now and everything's been great.

The sound of our silverware clinking against our plates filled the room. My eyes flicker up to Cameron from my plate. His normal green eyes were now dark and filled with something I didn't really recognize.

They were too busy on my body to have him notice I caught him staring. I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

⚠️Warning: Here is the start of the sexual content. Some mild content is at the beginning but later one it'll get more extreme. I don't mind if you skip. If you don't like this kind of content and still read it, that's your choice. Read at your own risk! ⚠️

Note: I will be using these following words for their private parts;

You:
Entrance
•Area
•Breasts

Cameron:

•Member
•Length
•Bulge

Note Over.

An hour later of eating and talking a little, I stood up and grabbed our plates. I felt his eyes admire me as I walking into the kitchen. I threw away the leftovers into the trash can, then washed the plates in the sink. While I was washing them I felt two hands take my waist into their hold. Cameron pressed his body against mine and began to kiss my neck. He brushed my hair to the other side to get more room.

I tried to focus on the dishes as Cameron was getting close to my sweet spot, and he knew he was. I set the plates on the plate rack to dry. Suddenly Cameron's lips connected with my sweet spot and he started to suck on it. Little moans escaped my lips.

I then realized what he was trying to do so I pushed him away.
"I know what your trying to do, but you won't win that game." I smirked at him before walking off towards the bedroom.

I changed into my pajamas, which were grey shorts and a tank top.

Fingers wrapped around my side and pushed me onto the bed. I squeaked in surprise. When my back hit the soft surface of the bed I looked up to see Cameron between my legs. He stood there looking down at me with extremely dark eyes. His hands grabbed my hips and grinded me against his rock hard member.

Cameron's light moans filled the are around me. When I went to stop him he tightened his grip on my hips and grinded me more against him. The feeling of his member against my area felt good but I knew I had to stop it before I couldn't control myself anymore. My hands grabbed his and made him let go. I hurried and scooted to my side of the bed, got under the covers and turned on the TV.

Cameron sighed in frustration, it was like victory music to me. A smile creeped onto my face. The bed sunk down on Cameron's side. I didn't have to look to know he was staring at me.

I rested my head onto my soft pillow and closed my eyes. Cameron's arm went around my waist, pulling my back against his chest. His face buried its self into my hair. Warmth and security surrounded me until I finally fell asleep.

Hours Later

I awoke with a weird feeling. A groan escaped my mouth and I switched sleeping position, I was now on my back. Hands were felt on my legs, they pushed my legs apart and spread them. The weird feeling soon returned. My eyes slowly opened, the TV was still on, and it was still dark out.

I looked around until my eyes looked down. I saw Cameron eating me out. His dark eyes connected with mine and stayed as he continued. My moans filled the air, making Cameron to grab my waist and dug his face in more, savoring me. My back arched because of so much pleasure.

Soon after, his mouth left my area, but not a second later it was replace by his finger. He started out thrust his finger in and out slowly, studying my reaction.
"F-faster," A smirk appeared on Cameron's face.
"Your wish is my command," He added one more finger before quickening his pace. Heavily panting, grabbing the sheets, arching my back, biting the inside of my cheek so I would moan too loud.

"Moan for me, baby." He suddenly added another finger and thrusted harder causing me to gasp then let out a loud moan. My vision was quite blurry from all the pleasure and the bottom of my waist felt numb all over.
"I-I'm close," I managed to speak but it came out crack and shaky.
"Come for me on three," He held down my hips so I wouldn't squirm too much.
"1...2....3!" Cameron stopped his thrusts and let me come all over his fingers. He pulled them out then licked them clean.
"Still taste delicious, maybe I'll have you for dessert tomorrow." He leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

"I'm tired, so let's have some morning sex tomorrow." He didn't even let me answer before crawling into bed, snuggling me up against him. We both fell asleep in each other's arms.

And yes, we did have morning sex. And that's how Alex, our daughter, came into our world.
___________________________

Hope you guys liked this, this took me 3 days actually and Wattpad being disabled delayed this. Sry.

~DarkJokerOut 🃏 💋