18 • Jerome

Imagine You getting home to see you have a special visitor, your dead ex-boyfriend.

Reader's POV

Finally!

Another day of work has come to an end and the best part is that I had a the weekend off. Some time to myself sounds heavenly at this point.

After unlocking my apartments door, I step inside. Only to be greeted by darkness, like every other night after work.

I flicked the lights on before setting my keys down and coat on its original hanger.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my back pocket. I take it out to see its a text from my boyfriend, Jimmy.

Jimmy: Hey, baby. How was work?

I smiled and replied back.

Me: Like always. Hell.

I kicked the door closed and walked into the kitchen.

Jimmy: Haha. As I expected.

I let out a tiny laugh before opening my fridge door. As I was going to grab a soda I felt a presence behind me. I paused, slowly I stood up straight and turned around.

I gasped when I connected to two familiar green eyes. Jerome hurried and pressed me against the fridge, covering my mouth.

"Shh, babygirl. It's just me," He cooed, caressing my face.

As Jerome took in my features, he smiled.

"Still as beautiful as I remembered," He said and pressed his body against mine.

"Oh I missed you so mu-," Jerome was cut off by the vibration from my phone.

His attention snapped towards the phone. Jerome looked at me before taking the phone from my hand. He held it up to his face and read the text.

"Who's Jimmy and why is he calling you baby?" He growled in anger, removing his hand from my mouth.

"H-he's my boyfriend," Jerome's eyes turned dark before he threw the phone to the ground, shattering it.

"IM YOUR BOYFRIEND, NOT HIM!" He screamed in my face.

"YOU WERE DEAD!" I screamed back, only making him angrier.

"DEAD OR NOT YOU ARE MINE!" He yelled and grabbed my waist before slamming me onto my kitchen table.

"And no one is going to take you away from me," He said, taking my shirt into his grip and ripped it into two.

"Jerome! Stop it!" I kicked Jerome away from me.

Taking the chance, I ran for it. I ran out the door and down my apartment building steps.

"I will find you then I'll kill your little boyfriend!" I heard Jerome shout from the top of the stairs.

Not looking back, I ran out of the apartment building and away from Jerome. 
______________________________

Sorry for the shitty imagine

~DarkJokerOut