11 • Cameron

Imagines: You see Cameron at a Comic Con panel for Gotham, when Cameron sees you, he wants you to be his.

A/N: Inspired by Tear In My Heart- Twenty One Pilots
__________________________

Readers POV

Breathe..... Just breathe.

Right now I was at Comic Con, ready to see the people I've been dying to see... The cast from Gotham! Yeek!

I was sitting in the panel room with thousands of other people. I was here with my friend Amanda. (😉)

A man came out from behind a curtain and stood a little podium.

"What's up New York!" The audience cheered.

(This panel is going to take place in New York since Gotham is filmed in New York City)

"Ready for the cast of Gotham?" The audience roared in excitement. The man chuckled.
"Well, let's start with the famous cop you all know as Jim Gordon, Ben McKenzie!" The whole crowd clapped and cheered as Ben came walking out, smiling to the audience.
"We can't have Jim Gordon here without his lovely future wife, Dr. Lee Tompkins, Morena Baccarin!" Some of the crowd cheered.

After everyone was out and sat down, the crowd calmed down. On stage there was Ben, Morena, Cory, Robin, David, Camren, Erin, and Cameron.

Amanda is literally obsessed with Cameron. And it's not hard to tell she is only here for Cameron.

We both were in the second row so we had a clear view of everyone.
"To first start off the panel we are going to ask each and every one of the cast a question," The crowd whooped before silencing.
"Ok, first question is for Ben, wh-," Soon my thoughts got the best of me and I drifted off.

I felt a nudge on my arm, bringing me back to reality. I turn to face my friend, Amanda.
"What?" I asked her.
"You kinda zoned out there," She chuckled.
"Oh, sorry." I blinked a couple of times before bringing my attention back to the panel.

A sudden wave of a weird feeling washed over me, like someone was watching me. My eyes flickered around the room, I didn't see anyone looking at me... Weird. I swear I still felt someone watching me. Soon I connected eyes with beautiful hazel ones.

I recognized him as Cameron Monaghan. My heart sped up as he held our eye connection. A smile appeared on his face before he winked at me then turned away. A small blush crept onto my face. I turned my attention to the man that was asking questions. Soon enough I felt his eyes on me.
"This question is for Cameron... Cameron?" Cameron snapped his attention from me to the guy.
"Huh? Oh, uhh sorry I was distracted." He scratched the back of his neck as the crowd laughed.

A smile slowly appeared on my face, and Cameron caught it.
"Haha, well anyway, the question is... Do you see Jerome having a relationship with a girl?" The crowd cheered.
"Uhh, not really... Um Jerome is a violent character who has a passion for anarchy. So I don't think he would go into a relationship at that point," Cameron answered.

The panel went in and I knew Cameron kept sneaking long glances at me.

-At Home-

After the panel I dropped Amanda at her house and went home.

Soon I got a text from her.

                        5:01pm
Amanda: ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ's ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

You: ᴏᴋ?

I went on Twitter and searched up Cameron.

@CameronMonaghan: Saw a beautiful sight today, I hope to see it again...

And trust me.. He saw her again.. And he didn't let her go..
__________________________

I'm soooooo sorry that I haven't updated a imagine since last month.

But I finally go it done!

I have a lot more to come and Once Upon A Time is on tonight!

Yayyyyy!

Hook we're coming for you!

Stay beautiful, My Little Valeska's ❤️

And remember... THERES NOTHING MORE CONTAGIOUS THAN LAUGHTER! HA HA HA!

~DarkJokerOut 🃏 💋