10 • Cameron; ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

Read Part 1 first!
_____________________________

After I caught my breathe, Cameron flipped me over so I was on my stomach. He got me up on all fours.
"You know I like it painful," Cameron whispered into my ear.

(A/N: He literally said this

"I like it long and painful... Like my sex life."

And I drowned myself in holy water after that.)

He positioned himself before slamming himself inside me. I whimpered in pain at the sudden movement.
"Shh, it'll feel better." He said as he placed his hands on my hips.
He started slowly pushing further inside me. I hissed in pain and pleasure.
But once the pain went away- I was a moaning mess.
Cameron took the signal to fasten his pace, making me grab the sheets tightly.
Soon enough Cameron was slamming himself in me at a unbelievable pace.
"You feel so good," He groaned, grabbing ahold of my hair.

My legs were growing numb, making me to collapse.
"Oh no you don't," Cameron said as he wrapped his arms around my hips and held my backside up.
I was faced down in the bed while Cameron kept penetrating me from behind.
"Oh god," I moaned.
"Mm, Y/N." Cameron grinded his teeth together.

It wasn't long after that that Cameron exploded his load inside me. After riding out his high he pulled out. When he let go of my hips I collapsed, faced down onto the bed once again.
Cameron laid on the bed and pulled me towards him.
"That was the best sex we have ever had I must say," He said, looking down at me.
"Yeah... I can't feel my legs," We both chuckled.
"Well you know you still have to do that paper work." Cameron said, caressing my cheek.
"Screw the paper, I need sleep." I yawned and buried my head in Cameron's chest.
"Yeah, you need your rest. Because round 2 is going to happen in the morning." Cameron said as I drifted off to sleep.

(The next day Y/N called in sick and had round 2 with Cameron. And since then Y/N couldn't walk until the day she died. THE END!)
_______________________________

Hi! Yes I'm still alive... Well school started and I won't be for long but I want to say that I'm sorry I didn't update for a while. And that this was short but I wanted to get this in before school took over all of my time. Now I don't know when I'll publish but I will publish, I promise. And I already have a chapter of I'm CRAZY For You in the making, don't worry my children.

I getting stuff done as much as I can. I love you guys for sticking around!

Ok bye for now, My Little Valeska's ❤️

Stay Beautiful

Stay in School

And Stay Evil 😈

~DarkJokerOut 🃏💋