17 • Cameron

Imagine: You wake up in a Cameron's home (who is a stranger to you) after a one night stand but Cameron gets a little too attached.

Reader's POV

My eyes fluttered open to see myself in an unfamiliar room. I looked down to see myself naked in a stranger's bed.

What the hell happen last night?

All I could recall from last night was going out to the bar with friends and had tons of alcohol.

I soon realized someone's hand was on my stomach. My gaze traveled slowly up the arm to be meet by a handsome naked guy. His hair was as orange as fire, pale smooth skin and no freckle or pimple were in sight. Damn.
I shook my head from those thoughts and tried to searched for my clothes. My shirt and pants were on the floor and some how my bra was on the tv that was across the room. I slowly lifted his large hand and set it beside him. I carefully got out of the bed without waking him and started to put on my clothes.

When I was finished, I didn't bother putting on my heels, I walked out of the bedroom where he was thankfully still sleeping.

Hopefully he doesn't remember this..

*2 days later*

Today I was going to the mall with my friend Abbie and I was finally going to tell her about the one night stand I has a couple of nights ago. But I must say after that night I've been getting this weird feeling. Like someone was watching my every move but I know I'm just being paranoid so I simply shrug it off.

Soon my phone rang, snapping me back to reality. It was Abbie.
"Hey girl!" She greeted when I answered the phone.
"Hey! So where are we meeting?" I asked, getting dressed.
"We can meet at the entrance of Jack Hills Mall." She answered.
"Ok, I'll be there in 20 minutes." We said our goodbyes and hung up.

When I finally finished getting dressed, I grabbed my keys and purse before heading out.

*Time skip*

"There's my girl!" Abbie yelled and tackled me in a hug.
"Hey!" I said, hugging her back.
"Alright first we can go to Hot topic but while we're walking why don't you tell me about that special night of yours." Abbie smirked.
"Ugh, fine. A couple of nights ago me, Stacy, Rebecca, Harlee, and Emma went out for drinks. Well we had too many drinks and that had me end up in a strangers bed with my clothes everywhere." Abbie giggled.
"What did he look like?" Abbie raised her eyebrows.
"Red-head, pale smooth skin and nice body." I blushed as Abbie laughed it off.

"He was still asleep when I woke up. I hurried and grabbed my stuff and got the hell out of there." I finished as we entered Hot Topic.
Abbie went off to check out band shirts by herself when all of a sudden I got a text.

Text message: Unknown

Unknown sent a photo.

I clicked on it and it showed a picture of me and Abbie entering Hot Topic.
"What th-" I was cut off by my phone going off again.

Unknown: You look beautiful today.

I hurried and texted the person back.

Me: Who the hell is this?!

The person texted back almost immediately.

Unknown: You'll find out soon, sweetheart. ;)

Me: Leave me alone.

Unknown: Can't do that well.. won't do that.

"Hey look at this cute shirt I found!" Abbie held up a MCR t-shirt.
"Nice taste," I smiled.
She squealed and went to the register to pay for it. My phone buzzed once again, grabbing my attention.

Unknown: You look so delicious. I can't wait to taste you again.

Me: Again?

Unknown: Yes, again and I'll will do it again and again and again until you're a twitching, moaning mess.... I want to pound into you so fast and hard until you can't walk for weeks. Hear you moan my name and scream for mercy. I want you to be mine forever.

Me: Well that's not going to happen.

Unknown: Oh it's going to happen... sooner than you think, babygirl.

"Come on, let's go get something to eat." Abbie hooked her arm with mine and we walk towards the cafeteria while a certain ginger was following close behind us.
_______________________________

~DarkJokerOut