Mickey Imagine; ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

Continuing ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1
____________________________

Readers POV

Right now I was eating potato chips and watching Supernatural, minding my own business. Suddenly my phone starts to ring.

Ian

It said in bold letters.

I smiled and clicked the talk button and out the phone up to my ear.

"What's up, Ginger?" I answered, making him chuckled a bit.

"Hey, can I take a rain check on the movies tonight? My brother is really sick and no one is able to take care of him." Ian said, nervously.

"Oh ok." I said with disappointment in my voice.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N." Ian apologized.

"No, it's ok. Your brother's health is important." I chuckled a bit.

"Thank you so much for understanding. You're the best!" Ian said.

"Yeah, I guess." I smiled a bit.

"I got to go! Bye!" Ian said in a rush and hung up the phone before I could say goodbye myself.

"Ok?" I said confused.

When I turned off my phone, I went to grab more chips but found the bag empty.

"Damn it!" I threw the empty chip bag onto the floor.

I huffed in frustration while I grabbed my coat and keys before heading out of my house. I shoved my hands into my pockets and started to walk to the local store.

Kash & Grab

Good enough.

I walked in side and headed straight for the chips.

Barbecue chips. No.

Sour & Onion. No.

Potato Chips. There we go!

I grabbed the bag and walked towards the cash register.

When I looked up at the cashier, my eyes grew wide.

"Ian?" I said, causing him to look up from his magazine.

When he connected eyes with me, he gulped.

"Oh H-hey, Y/N." He stuttered.

"I thought you were taking care of your brother?" I questioned as I sat the bag of chips on the counter.

"Umm w-well y-yeah. But you s-see I f-found someone to take c-care of him." He scratched the back of his neck.

"You're a terrible liar, Ian Gallagher." I crossed my arms over my chest.

He sighed in defeat.

"The reason I called it off is because of Mickey." He cleared his throat.