21 • Jerome

Imagine: Another body arrived to the GCPD's morgue and, you being the pathologist, you go to preform the autopsy but when you get there.. the table was empty.

Warnings: SPOILERS FROM 3x13 EPISODE OF GOTHAM!!
_______________________________

Reader's Pov

"We got another one." One of the police men told me, pointing towards my office, the morgue.

"Got it." I walked into my office, only to see it empty.

Suddenly, my door slammed behind me, a hand went over my mouth and a gun barrel was pressed against my temple.

"Shh, sweetheart. Don't want your brains blown off now do ya'?" A little cackle that I knew too well came from the person who was holding me.

"Now when I take my hand off your mouth and turn you around, you won't scream and run?" I nodded.

The person let me go and turned me around. Within a second I recognized the person.

Jerome Valeska.

"Jerome?" I reached out to touch his bandages.

"You know me?" He questioned me, slightly confused.

"I'm your ex." I said, confusing him more.

"Don't remember dating a beautiful girl like you." He tilted his head to the side and studied my features.

A small blush came upon my cheeks.

"Wait. Did we-?" He trailed off and motioned the gun as his dick and thrusted his hips forward.

The blush on my face increased by the second.

"I'll take that as a yes." He smirked.

"I missed you Jerome." I got closer to him and leaned in for a kiss.

"Wait. You're not scared of me not having a face?" He scrunched his face.

"Face or no face, I still love you Jerome Valeska." I said before connecting my lips to his... lip muscles.

(😂😂😂)
___________________________

The End.

Sorry for the delay, my amigos!

~DarkJokerOut