25 • Jim Gordon

I'm sorry, I had to make another one.

Imagine Jim still has the virus and you try and leave him because of it but catches you.
_______________________________

"Y/N, you need to leave town. It's not safe," Harvey explained over the phone.

"What's wrong?" You asked, worriedly.

"It's Jim. He has the virus, Y/N. You need to get out of Gotham until he's cured."

"Oh god," You threw your hand over your mouth in disbelief.

"I'll send a couple of my men to fetch you and bring you here. I'll give you a train ticket out of Gotham. Hurry and pack, I don't know how much time we have before he comes after you." Harvey said before hanging up.

You sprung into action and packed light, grabbing things you really needed. You hurried and shrugged on you jacket and grabbed your keys. Right as you grabbed your keys, a knock was at the door.

You walked over, shrugging on your red trench coat, and opened the door to be met by two police men.

"We are here to fetch you under the orders of Detective Harvey Bullock." The one said smoothly.

You nodded and followed them to their car after locking the apartment up.

*Time Skip*

You and the other police men arrived at the station, grabbing Harvey's attention.

"Y/N, over here!" He called you over.

"Okay Y/N, you'll have to wait in the interrogation room until the train arrives. When it does, you'll be on your way. Let's just hope Jim doesn't figure out you're here by that time." Harvey sighed.

"How did he get the virus anyway?" You asked him.

"Lee stuck him in a coffin, six feet under, and the only way to get out was the virus. He told me that he couldn't leave you alone." Harvey explained, making you sigh.

"That's Jim for you," You chuckled a bit.

Harvey didn't laugh in the slightest, causing your chuckling to disperse.

"Look, let's just go to the interrogation room." Harvey huffed and led you to the interrogation room.

"Just sit here and wait for the train, it won't be long." Harvey explained before shutting the door and leaving you there alone.

You sat down and started to think of stuff to pass the time.

*Time Skip*

About 10 minutes past and still no one has come and gotten you for your train.

Suddenly gunshots were heard outside the door way, so were screams of terror. You abruptly stood up from your chair, making it tumble with a big crash. Hoping that didn't catch anyone's attention, you rushed towards the back exit.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," A voice hissed behind you.

You froze on the spot, knowing it was Jim who was behind you. You slowly turn around to come face to face with Jim. His blood shot eyes slowly dissolved and was replaced with his normal ocean blue eyes.

Jim stalked towards, making you retreat backwards with every step he took. Soon enough your back connected with the concrete wall, trapping yourself.

"Shit," You cursed to yourself, knowing there were no escape now.

Jim launched himself in front of you, slamming his hands on each side of your head against the wall. He smirked when you flinched at the sudden movement.

"Naughty girl," He growled before having his hands roam to your waist.

"Trying to escape Gotham," He said, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Trying to escape from me," He hissed, gripping your waist tighter, making you gasp.

"I-," You were cut off by Jim.

"No no no, don't speak." He said before attaching his lips to yours.

His hand gripped the back of your neck as you continued the heated make out session. His other hand was against your back and pressed your body against him, making him growl.

Jim pulled away, leaving you a panting mess.

"I'm sorry," He apologized, leaving you confused.

He hurried to bring up his hand, that had a needle in it that had red liquid in it. Before you could react, he pricked your neck with needle, causing you to gasp. He injected you with the virus then stood back, letting the process happen.

Some of your bones crack and adrenaline coursed through your veins. Taking a deep breath, you regain your posture as your eyes turn blood shot. Jim smirked as he saw the process complete itself.

"How do you feel?" Jim asked you.

You smirked at him.

"Amazing," You answered him, having a smirk to grow on Jim's lips.

Jim pulled you close and captured you lips once again.

"We should get going," Jim smiled down at you.

You pulled away from him and grabbed his hand.

"Lead the way," You said, returning the smile.
_______________________________

I enjoyed writing this piece of art.

~DarkJokerOut