24 • Jim Gordon

SPOILERS OF MOST RECENT EPISODE OF GOTHAM!!!

Read at own risk!!

Imagine Jim infected himself of the Alice Tetch virus and comes to visit you, who is his girlfriend.
_______________________________

Bad blood, coursing through his veins.

One by one, they were infected.

No way to stop it.

Faster and faster it went, infecting every blood molecule in its path.

His eyes shot wide open, blood veins replaced the frost white in his eyes. His anger rose and with that, he punched at the top of the coffin, breaking it with a single punch. He kept punching until dirt caved in, having the oxygen sink out. He didn't stop until he arose to the surface of his grave. With the only emotion of anger, he got right up and marched out of the park.

Y/N.

A name shimmered into his head, making him stop in his tracks.

Protect.

A word was spoken to him by a mysterious voice in his head.

He didn't hesitate to obey and made his way to his apartment, where you were just making lunch for yourself, patiently waiting for Jim to arrive back home at dinner time.

_

Harvey and his canine team were scavenging everywhere around the park for Jim.

"I found something!" One of Harvey's men called, grabbing everyone's attention.

Harvey rushed over to see a dead radio and an empty syringe that he knew, with no doubt, was earlier filled with the Alice Tetch virus.

"Oh no." Harvey mumbled to himself.

"Everyone, get to the station and get a notice on Jim, he's infected!" Harvey explained, holding up the syringe.

_

There she sat, so beautiful and relaxed. Jim watched her from afar as she poured herself a glass of water and set it on the table beside her sandwich with chips on the side.

So gorgeous.

Words were, once again, spoken to him in his own mind. The only thing he could do was agree with the voice, as ever was she gorgeous and all his.

_

Arriving to the station, Harvey went straight into his office. Sitting down at his desk, he grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

_

As you ate, you were spooked by the sound of the phone ringing. You wiped your hands on a napkin and walked towards the phone.

"Hello?" You answered.

"Y/N?! Hey, it's Harvey. We have a big problem." Harvey's panicked voice spoke over the other line.

"Harvey, what's wrong? Is Jim okay?" You asked hurriedly.

"Not exactly, you have to come down to the station right now! It's better that you're here." Harvey said.

Before you could speak, an arm went around your waist and a hand clapped down over your mouth. The sudden movement made you drop the phone, causing a big crash.

The mystery person hurried to grab the phone then hold me to their chest, one hand on the phone and one hand over my mouth.

"She isn't going anywhere without me," Jim's voice spoke right behind your ear, only this time his voice sounded more deep.

"Jim, I just want to protect her." You heard Harvey try to calm him down.

"She already has me, I'll protect her. Goodbye Harvey." Jim said before slamming the phone down, crushing it.

_

Harvey cursed under his breath before rushing out of his office.

"Everybody, listen up! Jim Gordon's location is at his apartment, 415 West Street. He's got Y/N, let's move people!" Every cop grabbed their guns and rushed out of the police station.
_______________________________

Hope you liked it as much as I did!

~DarkJokerOut