16 • Jerome

Imagine arriving to Arkham Asylum after stabbing your father repeatedly until the cops showed up and meeting Jerome in the lunch room.

Y/A: Your age
Y/HC: Your Hair color
Y/EC: Your Eye color
Y/H: Your Height
_______________________________

"Inmate #56120, stabbed father repeatedly until cops showed up." A nurse read my file out loud as guards held both of my arms.
"Name is Y/N L/N, Y/A years old. Y/HC hair, Y/EC eyes, and Y/H tall." She spoke while the guards dragged me to my cell.
"She will be put in Cell #263." She finished and closed the file before walking away.

"Come on," The guards yanked me forward to walk.
"Don't be so rough... Well.. I do like it rough." I giggled.
"Just move," The guard replied, not fazed.
"Awe, don't want to have a piece of me?" I pouted.
The guard just shook his head and rolled his eyes, making me laugh.

Soon we walked up to my cell and they threw me in, making me fall.
"Some people don't know how to handle a lady," I hissed while brushing my pants off.
"Change into this then we'll take you to the lunch room." They threw a black and white striped dress.
"You people need more color in this place." I mumbled.

I stripped from my clothes and put on the dirty dress, zipping it up.
"Done," I hissed at the guards.
They unlocked my door and grabbed me before dragging me to the lunch room.
When we entered I was hit with a bad stench, making me cringe in disgust.
They shoved me forward and went to walk out.
"What? No kiss goodbye?" I asked, only having the gate close in my face. I only chuckled and turned around to see practically all the inmates were looking at me.

"Look I know I'm amazing but it's impolite to stare," I hissed at all of them, making them all look away, except one. A ginger haired boy. He was staring at me like I was a piece of meat.

I simply rolled my eyes and sat down at a random table. I started to pick at my nails when I saw the ginger, out of the corner of my eye, stand up and start to walk towards me.

'Great.' I sarcastically thought.

"Hi, gorgeous. I'm Jerome." He smirked while he took a seat beside me.
"What do you want, carrot top." I sassed back, making his smirk drop.
"What are you in for?" He asked.
"Killing my father," I said, still occupied with my nails.
"Huh, well I killed mother dearest." He said, catching my attention.
"Really?" He nodded, proudly.
"I killed my father because he killed mine," I said in a low growl.
"Hm," Jerome said while he studied me.
"I stabbed him repeatedly until the cops arrived," I explained, switching my attention back to my nails.
"I stabbed my mom and hid her up on a hill. But of course the circus freaks found her and put on the back of a truck. Blah blah blah and the famous Jim Gordon caught me." His voice turned into a growl.
"Old stupid son of a bitch," He hissed about Jim Gordon.

"Well Jerome... My name is Y/N." I smiled at him, making him smile back. And the rest was history....
_______________________________

This imagine is dedicated to omgreedus
and it is my nomination to her competition.

Stay Beautiful

Stay Evil

~DarkJokerOut 🃏💋