2 • Ian

Imagine: Ian and you are dating, one night you woke up in the middle of the night at the sound of crying. You look over to see your boyfriend Ian about to burn himself with a cigarette.

Trigger Warning: Please do not try Ian's attempt in this imagine.

[Song of the Imagine;

America- XYLO]
________________________

Me and Ian were laying in his bed, cuddling. Ian's head was in my chest, with my arms around him. Yes, I know. It's supposed to be the other way around but Ian is the one that need protecting and warmth. I don't mind having it this way.

I want him to feel safe and happy. With his bipolar disorder it's hard for him to feel that way, so I try the best I can and on good days, he's happy.

As he drifted off to sleep, I ran my fingers through his fiery-red hair. Before I fell asleep my hand stopped on his cheek, and I felt his hand grab mine and kept it there.

Darkness filled my vision, fuzziness filled my mind, then everything went blank.

Hours later

Crying is all I heard, through my head from my ears. Opening my eyes, I saw the desk lamp on and Ian sitting on the foot of the bed. Smoke drifted in the air, indicating he was smoking. I saw he held his arm, wrist up then a little sizzling noise and a hiss from Ian. I gasped and hurried in front of Ian, taking the cigarette from him.

Tears ran down his face, holding his arm in pain.
"Ian look at me," His gazed was still on the burn mark on his wrist.
I put my hands on each sides of his face and made him look at me.
"Hey, it's ok." My thumbs wiped his fresh tears. My lips connected with his forehead before taking him into my arms and rocked each other back and forth. I laid back down with Ian's head buried in my chest, my arms wrapped around his neck. His arms around my waist.

His sobs crushed my heart, a single tear fell down my cheek. Seeing how vulnerable he was right now.
"Shh, go back to sleep. It'll be ok," I whispered to him, rocking us back and forth. Soon his cries softened and stopped, knowing he fell asleep. I put the cigarette out and turned off the light.

My fingers brushed his hair before I closed my eyes and fell asleep myself.
__________________________

I'm sry if this made you sad, and please do not attempt this. You are perfect, and everything will get better. I believe in you.

~DarkJokerOut 🃏💋