9 • Jerome; ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

Continuing: 9 • Jerome; ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1
_______________________

Recap: "Now why don't you give me some sucking action," He licked his bottom lip.
"I-I," I tried to find words but I couldn't.
His slender hand gripped my jaw and pulled my face closer to his.
"You're going to show your loyal or else," His threatening eyes glared into mine.

I gulped hard before nodding. His sinister smile returned.

Readers POV

Jerome sat on the edge of the bed and motioned me to come over. Slowly, I made my way over to him. When I was arms length with him, he grabbed me and my hair, yanking it back. He dipped his head towards my neck and gazed his teeth across it, sending shivers down my spine.
"Get on your knees," Jerome growled then let go of my hair. By his glare, I hurried in front of him and got on my knees.

He chuckled, knowing that he had all the power. His hands guided mine until my hand landed on his hard length.
"I think you know what to do," Jerome smirked down at me.

Avoiding his glare, I undid his belt and his pants button and zipper. After pulling down his black pants, I took one of my hands and went under his boxers and fished out his length. Pulling it out, it slapped against his legs.

I looked back up at him to see him biting his lip and still glaring at me.

Taking his member into my hands, I calmly stare at it.

Why does he have to be this big?!

(Sry, I just had to 😂)

I thought to myself before bringing it closer to me.
"Come on, Y/N. I'm growing impatient," He growled at me.
After he said that, I took him into my mouth, making him gasp lightly.

He closed his eyes and tilted his head back slightly.

Jerome grabbed my hair once again and made his member go deeper into my mouth. My surprised squeal was muffled by his dīck, that was being shoved down my throat.

His groans and growls of pleasure was heard through out the room.
"Ah," Jerome gritted his teeth, still forcing himself deeper into my mouth.

My gagging reflects hit me like a bullet, and I started to hit his leg.
"Ah ah ah, you need to repay daddy." I didn't have to look up to know he was smirking.

In quick motion, Jerome shoved his whole member in my mouth. My eyes widened and I tried to pull back. Jerome held me there for quite some time before letting go. I pulled away quick and started to cough rapidly.
"Shh, now get on the bed and lay on your back." He commanded me. After my coughing died down, I stood up and crawled onto the bed.

I laid on my back and looked straight at Jerome. He crawled on top of me and stared coldly into my eyes. His hazel orbs glared at me... Those deadly, dark eyes. His pale skin was flawless, of course his flaming red hair topped it all off.

Suddenly, I felt his tip rub against my clīt. I gasped in pleasure, making him smirk in satisfaction. Jerome took no time to be gentle and pushed himself into me. I groaned a bit, in pain.

He started to thrust in an out, slowly.
"Repeat after me, and I'll go faster." With every thrust, I was pushed under the spell of pleasure. I closed my eyes and nodded.
"I, Y/N Y/L." He started, still thrusting in and out of me.
"I, Y-Y/N Y/L." I breathed out. Jerome started to pick up a little speed.
"Found my lover, partner and boss. Who I will love forever," He growled right in my ear.
"F-found my l-lover, partner, an- ah! A-and boss... Who I will l-love forever." I could feel Jerome's smirk, while he picked up more speed.
"And I will not stop loving him nor leave him because I am his," He took my breast in his grasp.
"A-and I will not s-stop loving him nor l-leave him b-because I am h-his," He started to thrust faster.
"And I belong to Jerome Valeska," He ended it.
"And I b-belong to J-Jerome Valeska," His one hand grabbed the back of my neck and pounded into me.
"Ah!" My moans filled the room.

The sound of skin smacking together was heard from down the hallway.
"I'm g-gonna cūm inside y-you," Jerome groaned.
I was about to protest but his hand went over my mouth. His thrusts became sloppy before he stopped suddenly. A warm liquid was released deep inside me.
My legs turned into jelly and kept shaking.

Jerome was now laying on top of me, panting into my ear. He soon pulled out of me and cuddled me into his chest.

I can't believe I said those things..

Damn it Jerome!

My eyes started to close while Jerome tightened his grip.
"I'm never letting you go, remember that... You're mine." He said before I fell into a deep sleep.

Jerome's POV

Soon after she fell asleep, I closed my eyes and let my muscles relax. Then everything went black.

*Next Morning*

My eyes fluttered open to see I was still naked in my bed. I smirked until I saw what I was cuddling... A pillow. I sat up and and checked around. Her teared up shirt was on the ground, her backpack was gone and the window was open.

Anger risen in me, making me yank the covers off of me. I grabbed basket ball shorts and put them on, then threw on a plain t-shirt. I took the ripped shirt from the ground and brung it close to my face.
"I told you, you were mine and that I will never let you go... So don't except me to, Y/N. You can run... But you can't hide." I growled.
__________________________

Should I make this imagine a mini series? Comment what you think!

Stay Beautiful, My Little Valeska's ❤️

And remember... There's nothing more contagious than laughter! HA HA HA!

~DarkJokerOut 🃏 💋