Request: Ian/Mickey + Y/N

Imagine being best friends with Ian and Mickey but end up experimenting with each other... sexually.

Readers POV

"Ian Gallagher!" I shouted as I walked into the Gallagher home.

"I didn't do it!" Ian shouted out of instinct.

"What?... Never mind but guess what?!" A smile grew on my face.

"Oh god the looney bin is here," Mickey said, walking into the living room with a beer in his hand.

"What?" Ian said, ignoring Mickey's comment.

"Remember the movie I was talking about for months?!" Ian nodded.

"Well it's coming into theaters today!" I started to jump up and down.

"So?" Mickey said, plopping on the couch.

"So? So! So I want you guys to come with me!" I yelled.

"No way," Mickey and Ian said at the sane time.

"Oh come on you guys! I've been waiting for this movie to come out for months and I really want to watch it with my best friends." I got close to Ian.

"Pwetty pwease," I gave Ian my best puppy eyes.

"Alright fine!" Ian said, giving in.

"Yes! Puppy eyes always works on him." I raised my arms in victory, not knowing my shirt raised up and caused Ian and Mickey to see my thong.

They both cleared their throats and crossed their legs but I didn't take any notice.

"Well the movie starts at nine o'clock so I'll be here at eight thirty then we can go! Ok bye!" I skipped out of the house in glee.

*Time Skip dedicated to my senpai Bucky Barnes*

It was eight thirty and I was already at the Gallagher's house.

"Ready to go?" I asked them. They nodded.

"Let's go then!" We jumped into my car and sped off to the movie theater.

Ian and Mickey were in the back while I, of course, was in the drivers seat. While my eyes were on the road, I didn't see Mickey and Ian kept sneaking glances at me.

Finally we arrived at the movie theater and thankfully it wasn't packed yet.

We got our tickets and popcorn then headed into the theater.

During the movie a surprise sex scene comes on. It was a threesome between two guys and a girl. I wasn't fazed but Ian and Mickey sure was. I was watching the movie in boredom while Ian's and Mickey's gazed went up and down my body.

Soon the movie ended and I was full of disappointment.

"That movie sucked," I said while we were walking out the theater.

"I thought it was alright." Ian shrugged, climbing into the car with Mickey.

"Why don't we go get some beers and go to that abandoned house on 5th street." Mickey suggested.

"Fine," I said, making evil smirks stretch across their faces. Ok?

I started up the car and drove off.

*Time skip*

We arrived at the beaten down house after getting our cheap beers.

"You know people say that this place is haunted," Mickey said as we all hopped out of the car.