23 • Jerome

Imagine: Jerome gives you a visit after escaping from Arkham.

LEGGO!
____________________________

"We come to you live at the GCPD with Commissioner Essen and Detective Gordon." Sally Young introduced when the camera started to show her.

"Now Detective Gordon, how are you going to stop the escapees from Arkham Asylum?" Sally questioned him.

"We'll hit them with all we got, they won't win this fight." Detective Gordon ran his fingers through his gorgeous blond hair as he answered the interviewer.

You did find him attractive but you would never go for it.

"And Commissioner Essen what do you think the escapees will do next to terrorize Gotham's citizens?" Sally asked her.

"They are people who are unpredictable, we don't know what they would do next but we are prepared for what ever that is." Commissioner Essen confessed.

"Thank you for your time Commissioner and Detective." Sally thanked them before turning to the camera.

"On that note here are the mugshots of the inmates that escape Arkham Asylum earlier this morning. If you see any of these people, contact the GCPD immediately." Sally informed.

"The mugshots will be shown as the name follows." The tv switched to a black screen.

"Robert Greenwood, a fellow cannibal who murdered and ate a dozen of women." A fat man with a bloody mouth popped onto the screen in the top left corner.

"Richard Sionis, an inmate that made citizens commit homicide to another." Sally explained as a middle aged man's mugshot was shown.

"Barbara Kean, an inmate who committed a crime of parricide." A blonde-haired, decent looking, woman's picture showed up right beside Sionis'.

"Arnold Tompkins, a rapist, murderer, poisoner." A odd looking fellow showed up on the left bottom corner under Greenwood.

"Aaron Housinger, killed his family with his bare hands." A scary bald looking guy popped up right next to Tompkins.

"And Jerome Valeska, a 18 year old committed matricide and was sent to Arkham about two months ago." A familiar face was shown in the bottom right corner. His soulless eyes were staring at you with a glare.

Your thoughts tuned out the TV, thinking the worst to come if Jerome found you.

"No no no!" You pleaded, still stuck to your couch.

Suddenly a hand grabbed the back of your neck and pulled be backwards till your back hit the cushions that were behind you. A sharp knife was held to your throat as the person leaned to your ear.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" A familiar voice spoke before cackling.

"J-jerome." You stuttered, completely terrified.

"Bingo!" Jerome yelled in your ear, making you flinch.

"Oh I'm sorry-," He dragged the knife down your chest. "-did I scare you?" He chuckled once more.

Jerome snuggled his face between your neck and shoulder blade before taking a deep breathe, reminding himself how you smelled.

"Hm. Smelling delicious as always." He said before planting a kiss on your neck, making you feel a bit hot.

"W-what are you doing here?" You stuttered.

"Well I'm here to take back what's mine, of course." He said, like it was obvious.
_______________________________

I know it's short but it's the best I got. I've been stressing about school lately.

~DarkJokerOut