Thank you! (Please Read)

Hey guys, it's Dark Joker.

I want to say thank you, I know a lot of people thanked their fans for the support and other stuff but I want to be different and say that you guys are... Amazing.

Of course I thank you for the support and comments and votes but you guys have had such an impact on my life, in the good way, and I'm so grateful for you guys to be a part of my life.

I'm am not a great author, believe me. I still have a lot to learn.

And I wouldn't be here without you guys, even if I don't have thousands of followers. I still get happy even if someone follows me, haha.

I didn't know I would have almost 400 followers on this profile, thousands of votes on my books and how many reads I have.

I actually don't care how many votes I get or comments, which I still enjoy reading them.
I read every comment you guys post because I love to see the words you have for my books. And oh my god I love them all haha. I just care that if you guys are here and that if you guys would stay.

I'm not a person to get very serious but when it comes to something extremely important then I'm all business.

I'm deeply sorry I delayed the updates for a bit, and I don't have a good excuse but I wanted a break. Not from you guys, but from the pressure.

I'm so sorry.

Anyway, this chapter is about you guys.

I enjoy everything that I have, especially you guys. I just want to meet you all and give you hugs.

If you want to contact me then here's my other social media stuff.

Vine: xharley
Twitter: Gothamite_
Snapchat: petah_kay
Tumblr: darkjoker01

You don't have to, that's fine but I really want to talk to you guys.

And if you don't have those then you can message me on here.

Okay?

Okay. Have a nice day!

Stay Beautiful, My Little Valeska's ❤️

~DarkJokerOut 🃏💋