9 • Jerome; ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3

Continuing ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
____________________________

Readers POV

It was only a matter of time.

A matter of time that Jerome would find me.

I knew it, he knew it.

It was only a matter of time.
____________________________

*2 months later*

"Rise and shine, shortie." Selina kicked my leg, making me jolt up.

"Calm down, it's just me." Selina held up her hands.

I just took a breath and looked down.

"Here. Breakfast." Is all Selina said before throwing a candy bar at me.

"Chocolate?" I looked at her in confusion.

"It's the best I could get," Selina shrugged.

I nodded and took a bite out of the Snickers bar. I never liked Snickers but I don't want to starve.

"Tonight a new club is opening, something called Laughing Jack. I was thinking we should raid everyone and their pockets," Selina smirk, excited at the idea.

"Laughing Jack?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Stupid name right," Selina chuckled, causing a smile to grow on my face.

"Yeah, it is." I chuckled lowly.

"So we raiding or not?" Selina asked before taking another bite out of her candy bar.

"Sure," I shrugged.

Selina fist pumped the air in excitement.

"Hells yeah!" Selina jumped up and down, making me chuckle.

*Time Skip*

"Ready?" Selina asked me.

"Ready when you are." I smiled at her.

"Shortie, I was born ready." She said, making me laugh.

Selina climbed the fire escape with me following close behind her. When we were at the top we looked down to see dozens of people trying to get into the club.

"I call the guy with the blue spiked up hair." Selina called dibs.

"That girl with the leather jacket and leather pants is all mine." Me and Selina chuckled together.

"Come on, let's go." Selina grabbed my arm and led me to an air vent.

Loud heavy metal music was playing from underneath us as we crawled through the air vents.

Man was it hot in here. I was already sweating from all the heat.

"Almost there," Selina said, seeing my frustration with the temperature.

Soon enough we both dropped down in the storage area and wiped our sweaty palms on our jeans.

Selina and I nodded at each other before entering the main part of the club, where everyone was dancing or drinking their life away.

"You take the left, I take the right. When you're done go back to the storage room." Selina yelled over the booming music.

I nodded before walking to the left side of the club and started to pick pocket people as I shoved my way between them. When I exited the crowd, I pulled out the money and chuckled before stuffing it into my pocket.

I continued to do the same process over and over again until I filled my pockets with money. 
Trying not to be suspicious, I kept my head down before heading back to the storage room.

Suddenly a hand caught my arm and spun me around. It was a bouncer.

"You're coming with me to the boss, thief." He said before yanking my arm and pulling me to the back, only to pass the storage door and into a velvet red door.

"Aye boss, I caught a thief pick pocketing people as she passed them." The bouncer threw me to his boss' feet.

"Remove the hood," His boss ordered.

The bouncer took ahold of my hood and pulled it down to reveal my face.

I looked up, and to my horror, saw Jerome Valeska, in all his glory, sitting there with a big smirk on his face.

"Well look who it is! If it isn't Y/N Y/L. This must be my lucky day considering I just found the girl who escaped from me two months ago!" He cackled.

"Who've I've been looking for since that very day." He bit his lip, looking at me.

"I must say, you look pretty beaten up. Well I don't blame you, since you've been living on the streets ever since you left me." His evil smile only grew.

"I'd pick the street rats over you any day," I hissed back at him.

"There's the fire I love!" He clapped his hands together, making me flinch a little.

His smile that once sat on his face suddenly flattened as he turned to his goons.

"Out. I've got some business-," He snapped his attention towards me. "-to take care of." A tiny smirk appeared on his face as his goons cackled when they turned to leave.

Once they were out of the picture, Jerome sat up and took my chin into his hand.

"Oh I've missed those beautiful eyes of yours." He purred as he traced his thumb up and down my cheek.

Jerome's gaze left my eyes and traveled down to my lips.

"So delicate and perfect. So kissable," He growled at the end and leaned in closer.

I closed my eyes and waited for his lips to connect with mine. Wasting no time, Jerome smashed his lips against mine roughly. He grabbed my waist and sat me onto his lap to straddle him. Our lips molded together perfectly, searching for dominance and, like old times, Jerome dominated.

We soon broke apart and looked into each other's eyes.

"Damn it," I said, knowing there was no escaping from him now.

Jerome's evil grin appeared on his face once again.

"I knew I would get what's mine back, I always get what I want." He chuckled before bringing my lips back to his.
_______________________________

2 updates in a week?! Is this heaven?!

Hell no, it's not heaven. It's the next best thing.

~DarkJokerOut