13 • Jerome

Imagine: Jerome had sex with pretty much every girl at the circus and when he discovers you, he wants you immediately.

[Inspired by: Pacify her- Melanie Martinez]
__________________________

Readers POV

I was currently walking into Haly's Circus with my boyfriend, Ryder. We have been dating for a month and it's been pretty great.

"Hey, babe. I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Can you get us some food?" I nodded and went to look for some food stands.

Once I spot a food stand, I walk towards it. I stood in line, patiently waiting.

I suddenly heard low cat whistles behind me. I thought none of it until I heard someone talk.
"Damn, that's a fine piece of ass..." A deep raspy voice said.
"I wanna tap that for sure," Another voice was heard.
"She's all mine," A third voice said to the others, making the other guys groan.
Footsteps came up right behind me before I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see a ginger haired guy with hazel eyes and a smirk on his face.
"Hey, beautiful. I'm Jerome," He licked his lips.
"And I'm not single," I gave him a sweet smile and turned back around.
I heard chuckles from his friends and a sigh from him.
I felt his arm wrap itself around my waist and his hot breath on my ear.
"Come on, I can pleasure you better than your boyfriend ever could." He nibbled a bit of my earlobe.
"Well, sadly for you that's not going to happen so back up." I pushed him away.
He sighed in frustration.
"Fine, I leave you alone this time." He said before slapping my ass and walked away with his friends.

I gasped in shock and rubbed my butt.

That hurt...

I finally was first in line and ordered two cheeseburgers and two fries.
"I saw what happen there," The woman said as she handed me my food.
"Yeah," I rolled my eyes.
"Better watch out, Jerome's a player. I heard he had sex with pretty much every girl in the circus that are his age. And he doesn't take rejection to kindly," She huffed.
"I saw, and his ego is bigger than himself." She chuckled.
"You got that right," She smiled and said have a nice night before I headed off towards some picnic tables. I set our stuff down and dug into my food.

I was half way through my food when I heard a voice behind me.
"Couldn't wait for me, could you?" My boyfriend chuckled and sat across from me.
"Sorry," I laughed, still stuffing my mouth with fries.

After we finished our food we walked into a big circus tent that held a big show of clowns, snake dancers, and acrobatics.
It was amazing, but half way through the show I felt like I was being watched.

You're just being paranoid Y/N, just enjoy the show with your boyfriend.

I brushed off the feeling and tried to watch the show. I still was distracted by the same feeling.
My curiosity got the best of me and I looked around. I saw no one looking at me but at the show.

See Y/N you're just being paranoid...

I thought to myself, turning my gaze back to the show.

3rd person

What she didn't know was that she WAS being watched. Across the stands and at the entrance of the tent was Jerome. He glared at the sight of Ryder putting his arm around her as they watched the show.