14 • Jerome

Jerome kidnaps you because he fell in love with you

This imagine is dedicated to
-HarleyQuinn--  (Contest winner)
________________________

Readers POV

I was currently walking down the busy streets of Gotham. Having my hands in my pockets and scarf around my neck to keep me warm from the cold weather.

Not one day can Gotham have a bright sunny day.

I took a short cut to my house through a alley, the original alley I always took. Right when I turned the corner out of the alley, I bumped into a person, causing us both to fall to the ground.
"I'm so sorry!" I apologized to the man, helping him up.
"No worries, doll. I'm fine," He finally looked up at me after brushing himself off.

He. Was. Gorgeous.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He chuckled, making me smile.
"Ok, well having a nice day." I turned and walked away.
"Oh I will," I heard him mumble to himself before chuckling.

I walked away from him and into my house, not knowing he was watching me the whole time.
_______________________________

I turned on the tv with a bucket of popcorn and my pjs on.

Tonight The Walking Dead was on and I can't wait to see what Rick does next. Of course Daryl is my favorite but you gotta love Rick, I mean come on!

Anyway, I continued watching Rick and the group slaughter walkers as I stuffed my face with popcorn.

I was too focused on the show to even hear slow footsteps coming up behind me.

Suddenly a hand came from behind me, with a rag, and pressed itself up against my mouth and nose. I panicked and began to flail my arms and legs, causing the popcorn bowl to fall onto the ground. My screams were silence by the rag that was over my mouth. The intruder caressing my hair as I tried to escape.
"Shhh," The intruder purred in my ear.

Tears escaped from my eyes and ran down my face.

Soon enough everything got blurry and dizzy. My mind went blank, making my eyes to shut and for me to blackout.
_______________________________

Ringing noise erupted in my brain as blurriness remand in my eye sight.

"Finally your awake, you started to worry me, doll." A voice spoke next to me.

Soon the room becomes more clear and I notice I'm tied to a chair in a fairly dark room. There was only one light on that lit a bit of it.
"Hmmm," The voice hummed as a felt the person sit on my lap with one leg on each side of the chair.
"You are so beautiful," A hand was felt caressing my cheek softly.

I shivered in fear as a whimper escapes my mouth but is silenced by the cloth, that I just noticed, which was over my mouth.
"Shhh, it's ok." I felt the persons lips gaze my neck.
I heard they take a deep breath through their nose, like their smelling me.
"Mmmm, you smell delicious. Like candy but... Sweeter. Like I imagined," They chuckled.

"You're probably wondering who I am. Well I'll cut to the chase. My name is Jerome," I felt Jerome's forehead on mine and his steady breath on my face.
"And you are Y/N, what a beautiful name I must say." He rested one hand on my cheek softly and sighed.
"You know I'm glad you ran into me earlier. If you didn't, then you wouldn't be here in my arms. Fate is... Magical." His words made me freeze.

Wait, he's the guy I ran into earlier today?!

I felt his weight be lifted off of me and heard footsteps walk to the other side of the room.

Suddenly a bright light was switched on, making my eyes burn a bit. I cringed and readjusted my eyes.

Soon I looked up to see it was the guy that I ran into earlier, the gorgeous one.

"Your face is so adorable when you look scared." Jerome walked back to me and sat exactly how he did before he switched on the light.
"You wanna know why I kidnapped you?" He asked, getting a slow nod from me.
"It's because-," He rested his pale hand on my cheek, "- It's was love at first sight." His lips curved up into a scary smile before he bursted out laughing.

Without controlling my actions, I bring my head back and then forward, connecting my forehead with his nose.
His head jerked back as he yelped in pain.

Soon enough he brung his head back up with a bloody nose, chuckled.
"You got me," He cackled.
"But soon enough your going to regret that," He said, laughing darkly causing my eyes to widened in fear.

____________________________

This was horrible, I'm sry but this was
the contest winners imagine.

Congrats!

Stay beautiful my Little Valeska's ❤️

And remember... THERES NOTHING MORE CONTAGIOUS THAN LAUGHTER! HA HA HA!

 THERES NOTHING MORE CONTAGIOUS THAN LAUGHTER! HA HA HA!

~DarkJokerOut 💋🃏