6 • Jerome; ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1

You and Jerome have been best friends and always hung out with each other every time Haly's Circus came in into Gotham City. And when Jerome escapes from the asylum, Jim and Harvey find out that Jerome Valeska has a weakness. And that weakness was you.

Part 1

[Song Of The Imagine;

Nicotine- Panic! At The Disco]
________________________

Readers POV

I was laying on the couch, I've been here for 2 hours watching The Walking Dead. It was one of those days that I'm extremely lazy and bored. I call these days, Walking Dead Marathon Days.

I usually have them one day a week. Hey, everyone has one of these days. Come on admit it.

But anyway, I was currently in season 4. It was getting dark and I was getting tired. I turned off the tv and turned off the light. When I went to go upstairs there was a knock at the door.
"GCPD! Open up Ms. Y/L/N," A male voice came from the other side of the door.

3 Hours Ago

Jim's POV

Me and Harvey were looking through files of the inmates that escaped from Arkham Asylum this morning. Harvey slammed his papers down, frustrated.
"You know what I have been thinking," He put his head in his hands. I set a file down.
"What?" I sighed.
"They gotta have a weakness," He looked up at me and pointed to the files.
"Really Harvey?" I shake my head.
"Come on, think Jim. Everyone has a weakness. But we have to go for the main target, and we both know who that is." He sat on the front of his desk.
"Jerome," I looked back up at him.
"Ding ding ding," He tapped his temper with his pointer finger.
"And-," Harvey walked back behind his desk and pulled out a stack of papers, "- we have one." I stood up and took the papers away from him to see what he found.
"These are his therapy session files, they asked about his mother but he didn't even talk about her. He talked about someone else," I looked through the papers and all he talked about was a girl Y/N.

"Y/N?" Harvey nodded.
"Yeah, and he talked about how they went way back. Every time Haly's Circus came into Gotham they would always meet up. So if Jerome had a weakness, it would be her." He tapped the file.
"Well we better find her before he does," Harvey nodded before jogging over towards Nigma.
"Hey, Nigma. We need a last name for this girl," Nigma turned around and smiled.
"First name?" He took out his pen and got ready to write it down.
"Y/N," He nodded then scrambled in Gotham Records.

*Time Skip*

Nigma rushed to our desks with a file in his hand. He handed each other one of them.
"Her name is Y/N Y/L/N. She lives on 54 Fonts Avenue. Parents deceased and 1 sibling," I patted his shoulder.
"Good work, Nigma." He bowed then left.
"We got her," Harvey smirked before sitting the file on his desk and got his gun.

We both headed out of the GCPD and towards the car. Once we were in, we hurried down Gotham City.

Present

Readers POV

My eyebrows knitted together. I walked towards the door and opened it. There were two men in police uniforms.
"Officer Jim Gordon, and this is Harvey Bullock. Sorry for the disturbance but you're going have to come with us," The man with blue eyes and sandy blonde hair stated.
"May I ask why?" I questioned, completely confused.
"We'll tell you when we get to the GCPD, we need to hurry." The older man now spoke.
"Alright, I have to go get my coat I'll be right out." I closed the door and jogged upstairs to my room. I saw my coat on my desk chair, I quickly grabbed it then closed the door.

Luckily I got out there fast because what I didn't see was the familiar green eyes watching me from inside my closet.

After turning everything off and opening the door with my coat on, Officer Gordon lead me to the car.
__________________________

Yes, there will be a Part 2, I promise.

~DarkJokerOut 🃏 💋